Prologue

Malhotra House, Palace of Mumbai

Nandini POV

" He wants to marry you "

"We talked about it last night actually.He loves you. Do you know that luna ?"
"I love him too. He's everything to me."
"You didn't have to tell me that. I see it every time you look at him." He paused. "He never had anything that belonged to him while growing up. Did he tell you that? He never dared care about much either. His enemies always tried to took it away from him or used any perceived weakness against him only. Marriage means security to him, to him it means he can keep you until he dies. It means that you belong to him and that you won't ever be taken away from him. I wanted you to be clear about. If you do marry him he or his beast will expect that to mean forever. Don't agree unless you are sure."
"I am."
His eyes narrowed. "He won't let you divorce him. That's what I'm saying. It would kill him. Marriage is permanent to him. It is vowing that he never has to fear losing you. He will die or kill to protect you and will love you with everything he has to give. I have heard about your human marriages. We're not similar to humans at all in this matter. He would be loyal and Fury would kill another man if you allowed one to touch you. We are possessive as hell. It's been forced into us. Not only Wolf Genes physically change us but we carry some of the characteristics. We are protective and aggressive. We are possessive of what is ours. I don't know if Manik explained that to you but I wanted to. We call it mating and it's for life. He already has mated you but part of him has held back because he had to accept that you might leave him. He's committed to you already."
"Thank you but you can save it if you are trying to scare me. I love him. I don't plan on leaving and I sure as hell wouldn't cheat on him." Nandini wasn't offended. She knew Cabir just wanted to make sure she understood what she was facing as Manik's mate. "I'm looking forward to spending my life with him. Every second of it."
"He will scare you sometimes. We snarl, growl and dominate. We try to restrain it . We struggle with the animal and the humanity inside us, Nandini . I know how independent women are. Our own females are that way up to a point but they also understand our males. They're able to work around us better. I just wanted to you be aware of it. He won't mean to insult you or your pride. It is just our nature to be aggressive and take control of situations."
"I know."
"So you are already aware of the differences."
"Yes."

●●●●●●●●●
Finally Im back Yep this time for Real I missed You all Im going to start these stories only if i get good response few chapter are already ready
This is going to be a supernatural Story on MaNan
How is the cover i made this just now While you are here check out my other stories on Manan too
Love
Ritika