"ι киσω уσυ
αи∂ ι киσω уσυ ∂σи'т ωαит тσ ѕтαу ωιтh мє яιghт иσω"

Jimin had woken up due to a sweet melody coming not too far from the bedroom he was in. He sat up on the bed and patted the spot next to him. Surely enough, Yoongi wasn't by his side.

  He slowly got out of bed and slipped on his slippers. With groggy eyes, he walked out of the bedroom and into a hallway that led to the living room. There, he found Yoongi, who was playing the piano under the dim light of the room.

Jimin walked over to his boyfriend and placed his chin on his shoulder. "It's still dark outside," he said. "What are you doing up so early?"

"Sorry, I didn't wanna wake you up. I came up with an idea and if I didn't start working on it now I'd forget it by tomorrow. Plus, I couldn't sleep."

"Finish up quickly and come back to bed. It's not good for you to skip hours of sleep."

"I can't rush this if I want it to be perfect," said Yoongi in a cold voice while he shook his head dismissively.

"Right... Yeah. Just... don't overwork yourself." Jimin stared to walk away when Yoongi suddenly took a hold of his hand.

"I'm sorry," he said, without really taking his eyes off the piano.

Jimin lifted Yoongi's hands up to his plump lips and kissed it sweetly. "I know."

Jimin had, once again, woken up alone. The pillow Yoongi had used was held tightly in between his arms. He sniffed it and took in his boyfriend's scent. He always smelled like soap and ashes.

As he got out of bed and walked to the kitchen, he found a sticky note glued to the table, where a stack of pancakes rested on a plate.

'Left for work early but made some breakfast for you. Love, Yoongi.'

If it hadn't been Yoongi who made the pancakes, Jimin probably thrown them away. He sat down and quickly devoured one pancake along with some coffee he hastily made. Jimin stuffed the other pancakes into a plastic container he decided to take to work for his coworkers. He didn't want the pancakes to go to waste, but since he was putting himself on a diet, he decided it wouldn't be wise to have more than one.

He went back into his room to change into something comfortable, he was, after all, a dance teacher, and would need something that allowed him to move around easily. He also stuffed some extra clothes in a bag in case he decide to shower in the institute.

The dance teacher was about to head outside when his eyes landed on his bedside table. He walked over to it and opened its drawer to reveal, amongst several other things, a stack of pictures take with a polaroid camera. Many of them had a date or message written in black marker.

Carefully as to not bend any of their edges, Jimin took the stack and with a feeling of nostalgia. He took a picture of him and Yoongi at the beach back from a few years ago and stroked it gently.

If Jimin had the chance to magically turn back time to that exact moment, he wouldn't hesitate to do so. Back when everything was much more simple, back when Yoongi would smile at him every single day.

Of course, it wasn't all rainbows and sunshine. It had never been. Especially not when Yoongi had been suffering from depression. Jimin helped him through it, he stuck by his side. The pair cried and laughed, sure, but they did it together.

Yet now... Ever since Yoongi had been hired as a music producer, he had slowly started to drift away from Jimin. He focused too much on work, and too little on his boyfriend.

Maybe that's why he didn't even notice when Jimin started to show signs of eating disorders and insecurities. He thought it was all on him. And he had no intention on telling Yoongi. It would be just another reason to leave him, Jimin felt weak.

And whenever Jimin did think about opening up to his boyfriend, he would remember all the times he saw him crying due to stress.

Jimin had always been the one to comfort him. Yoongi had always seen Jimin as a source of love and affection, of comfort. Jimin was sure that image would be ruined if he told Yoongi how he felt whenever he looked at himself in the mirror.

It wasn't long before Jimin noticed the tears rolling down his face. He wiped them away quickly and put the photographs to the side. He didn't wanna ruin the precious memories he had capture by spilling his tears on them.

With a final look at the photographs, he stored them back where they belonged and took the bag with clothes to head outside.

With the best smile he could manage to put on, Jimin walked into the dance studio and was immediately greeted by all of his students. He ran a hand through his soft brown hair and greeted back everyone in the room.

"I brought pancakes!" Jimin held up the plastic container and pretty much everyone let out comments of approval and happy ones too.

The students and Jungkook, Jimin's coworker, made their way over to Jimin and snatched a pancake from the box until it was empty. When Jimin couldn't spot Jung Hoseok, his boss, within the crowd, he went over to Jungkook and asked him "Where's Hobi?"

"I don't know. He said he had something to do this morning, so he'll take the night shift." Jungkook shrugged and kept munching on a pancake.

Jimin sighed and ran a hand through his hair a second time. He clapped a few times to get everyone's attention and when all eyes were on him, he declared "Alright! Hoseok isn't here today, so I'll be directing the class. Everyone, finish up the pancakes so we can start stretching!"