Chapter 7: Badass Bodyguard and Scary Boss

The rest members woke up and sat on the sofa. Y/n, Wendy and Irene finished eating and they wash dishes. Y/n sat on the sofa and then Joy lay her head on his lap and y/n smile then brush her hair. Yeri stood up and lay her head on y/n shoulder and Seulgi out her arms around y/n neck and then Wendy saw them.

She glare at him and she was holding and wooden chopsticks. Irene was tapping her shoulder and then she look at Wendy. Wendy hand was shaking and Irene just shrugged.

"yah Wendy" Irene said

"so he just let them...... Do what they want....." Wendy was starting to clench her fist

"your very handsome oppa" Joy said

"oh no I'm not" y/n said

"who say your not?" Seulgi said

Yeri peck on his cheeks "little gift for you oppa" Yeri said

"yah not fair" Joy said

"I'll be the third one" Seulgi said

Wendy was now burning up and she clenched her fist and destroy the chopsticks and...... "YAH!!! STOP DOING ROMANCE IN FRONT OF ME!!!! YOUP PERVERTS!!" Wendy shouted

All of them are surprised and Irene tap her shoulder

"what?!" Wendy said

"oh nothing" Irene back away

Then their door was bash open and 3 men attack them. Y/n stood up and the guy charge at him but he deflect his punch and he punched him to the face and guy fall. 2nd guy attack him but he kicked him from behind and y/n kick his leg and he broke the guy's leg and he kick him so strong causing the guy to flew away. 3rd guy has a knife then y/n avoided the attack.

He hold his arms and break it then the guy let go the knife and y/n use his knee and hit the guy stomach. Y/n did a cartwheel kick and the guy fell to the ground. More guys come and y/n put the red velvet behind him and prepare himself. The men charge at him and he avoided all of their attacks.

"my turn" y/n said

He spin in the air and kicked the guy and he flew away and bump at the 3 guys. Y/n kick their feets and y/n punch the guy. He fell to the ground they grabbed a knife. All men have knives and then y/n grabbed a chopsticks.

"what's with the chopsticks?" guy said

"you'll see" y/n said and hold the chopsticks made by stenless.

The guy charged at him and he try to stab him but y/n hold his knife with a chopsticks and y/n kick his stomach and he took the guy knife and throw it at the other guy and y/n punch his neck.

Then 3 guys charge at him, y/n kick the crouch of the 1st guy and he fell to the ground then 2nd guy did a flying kick the y/n countered his kick and y/n smash him in the counter. Last guy attack him and y/n took his chopsticks and y/n hit his chest with chopsticks he can't believe it can hurt him then y/n took his knife and stabbed it to his thigh and y/n slam him in the ground.

8 men left and y/n clench his fist and charge at them. The men are backing away. Y/n punch their stomachs and he kicked them 1 by 1 in the head then he spin in the air and it hit 3 men. 3 left then y/n kick the 1st guy and he punched his chest and it pass out then 2 guy went to Wendy and pointed a knife at her. Y/n stopped moving.

The man was dragging Wendy then she sigh and she kicked the guy crouch and he let her go then she slap his face

"you bastard! You jerk!" Wendy slap the left guy cheeks so hard "you try to kidnap me you jerk!!!" Wendy grabbed the wooden broom and smack him so hard

She smacked the guy nonstop then she felt the guy behind her so she spin and kick the guy face then the guy spin and slammed in the ground. The guy she smacked stood up so she grabbed a chair and smacked the the guy then he pass out.

Y/n walk towards Wendy and he tapped her shoulder and she's panting

"are you okay Ms Wendy?" y/n said

"okay? I'm okay?! YOU THINK IM OKAY?!!!" Wendy said

"that's okay Ms Wendy" y/n hugged Wendy and she hugged him back

The police came and cuffed all the guys and then they tighten the security and y/n handed a glass of water to Wendy and she drink it.

Y/n sit beside her and she lay her head on y/n shoulder and he pat her head. Wendy rest and close her eyes.

The 4 members were very surprised that Wendy became so violent unexpectedly so they let her have some time alone with y/n.

TO BE CONTINUED........