Chapter One

Cyra was feeling somewhat cheerful. She felt the need to spoil her Pokemon since they had won many battles today at the Battle Maison. In her Pokemon team, was a Typhlosion, Chesnaught, Farfetch'd, Houndoom, Diggersby, and Wigglytuff. Thanks to the Amulet Coin and Luck Incense her Pokemon were holding, she managed to get 300k. She couldn't find anything she hadn't already bought at all the Boutique's and her hair seemed to match her outfits. She also had enough money left even after she bought some Herbs and juice at the Juice Shoppe. So she decided to visit Hotel Richissime to spoil herself and her Pokemon. She had 200k left from the shopping. Staying in the Hotel would cost 100k. She knew that was a risk, but she knew she could get more money tomorrow. For now she was just glad that she was with her Pokèmon. The hotel rooms looked beautiful. The Pokèmon ran throughout the many hallways of it, amazed by the beautiful lights and the aroma of cakes and pie's made out of only the most tasty berries from tree's. Typhlosion had snuck into the kitchen to grab a flan pecha cake but almost didn't manage to run away from the angry cook who was yelling at the poor Pokèmon while it ran off to Cyra's room. Meanwhile in Cyra's hotel room, Diggersby was being groomed and beautified with ribbon's and decoration's from the Sinnoh region Cyra's had got from somebody. Houndoom was patrolling the hallway acting as a natural guard Pokèmon would. Farfetch'd was trying to keep track of where the Pokèmon were. Wigglytuff was busy wandering the hallways observing and wanting to touch everything because of her curious and naive nature. Because of this, Farfetch'd had to stop its duty and focus on Wigglytuff so they wouldn't get in trouble. Farfetch'd caught Wigglytuff trying to lick inside of a jar so Farfetch'd pulled Wigglytuff away from the jar and escorted her back to Cyra's room. Wigglytuff whined when Farfetch'd forbid her from leaving the room until the next morning. Chesnaught decided to invade the kitchen for berries and small foods to eat. Typhlosion ran with the cake as quickly to the room in fear that the Chef would decide to chase him and catch up to where he was. As soon as all of Cyra and her Pokèmon were in the room they had an amazing celebration with flan pecha cake, berries, berry pastries, soda pop, balloons, and everyone dressed beautifully. They cherished this memory for a very long time.