Case:#7

A/N gore warning! R*pe warning.

Case file: #7
Name: Yaku Morisuke
Age: 27
Sex: Male
Occupation: Art teacher at Local Elementary School.
Criminal background: -.
Cause of death: Stabbed 49 times.

"Akaashi, thank you for coming" Roy said as he smiled at Akaashi. The other entered Roy's office with elegance, dressed up nicely and all.

He was coming back from the court, would you believe it if I told you that he won one of the biggest cases in his entire life? Akaashi Keiji had officially become a legend among lawyers.

Christiano "The Shark" Montoya, one of yhe biggest drug suppliers in the world was finally taken down by no one other than Akaashi Keiji. The victim was smart enough to hire him and he simply coaxed out a confession from Christiano in front of a whole courthouse.

What's even better is that the judge agreed to Akaashi's suggestion and put Montoya behind bars for the rest of his life. Ah, for once his job was making him happy.

"Congrats on The Shark case, man. You're the first one in 20 years to be able to put him behind bars without a chance for someone to bail him out" Roy congratulated him, shaking his hand.

"Thank you dear, this is truly the peak of my career" Akaashi smiled warmly at his colleague. "But that's not why you invited me, right?"

"No... two things. First, now that you put Montoya in jail, people might come after you. I mean, we're talking about a person supplied drugs for thousands of dealers. If you want I can assign some policemen to be your guards" Roy suggested, clearly worried for his friend.

"Roy, i'll be fine, don't worry. I have Bokuto, he's all the protection I need" Akaashi chuckled a bit. "What's the other thing?"

"The X... I think you, Bokuto and a lot of other asian people might be in danger. I have no clue how we didn't notice this earlier but all of his victims are of asian descent. I mean, we found a body of a young boy a couple of days ago. He was mutilated so badly his family barely recognized him... this is clearly a hate crime, be careful" Roy said with the utmost care on his face, it stung Akaashi a bit inside.

"Don't worry about me, Roy. I'm more than capable of protecting myself" Akaashi smiled once again, but his eyes showed no emotion. Everything was working out perfectly.

Akaashi's needs were once again growing and waiting for weeks was too much. Even waiting a couple of days was hard. He needed blood, he wanted blood, he needed to see those faces, entangled in fear and pain. And.... he had a good idea who was going to be next. It wasn't random this time, it was time to pay a visit to his old school.

With the most inner peace that Akaashi had ever had, he calmly drove to his old school, which was now just an Elementary School. He stepped out of his vehicle, Akaashi's eyes focused on one window only. The art classroom.

Akaashi lived in America way before Bokuto did, his family moved back for a couple of years when he was in highschool. He went to this precise school and suffered. Racism and bullying was his everyday life.

His old art teacher is one of the reasons he had to see a therapist for long long years. Stupid old man, always complaining about him and his inability to draw, but that's not it. He was only 12 years old when his teacher asked him to stay after class, Akaashi thought it was just to complain again, but he was wrong.

His teacher started talking about how Akaashi has a very feminine body and how a boy shouldn't look like that, he then put his hands all around him. Akaashi was too young and too scared to fight back, so he just complied. For the first couple time it was just that old scumbag touching him, then he actually got his filthy hands under his clothes, touching Akaashi's chest and back.

Just as Akaashi thought it couldn't get worse, he put his hands in his pants. That night Akaashi suffered his first panic attack at home, simply remembering what his teacher did in the classroom made him shake, and yet he was too weak to fight back, too weak to tell anyone, too scared of people bullying him even more if they found out a teacher touched him in his private areas.

That went on for weeks. Unfortunately, that wasn't the end. Before Akaashi could even understand anything, that old bitch made Akaashi touch him as well, he literally took off his pants right in front of him and forcefully made Akaashi touch his private parts. It started getting worse and worse, he locked Akaashi in a school's bathroom and touched him there, he even made Akaashi get into his car after threatening him.

That's when it happened. A thing that caused Akaashi to almost commit suicide at a very young age, something that made him so damaged he had to transfer schools. His old teacher drove him to the woods, he stopped in a middle of nowhere. Akaashi thought it would just be touching again, but he was wrong. It was worse, way worse. No matter how hard and loud Akaashi screamed, the old cunt didn't care.

He, as a lawyer, could have built up a case against him, but he had been planning revenge for a long time. So, he proudly walked into the school and straight for the classroom, but to his surprise - the old scum wasn't there. A young teacher was there, looking at drawings.

"May I help you?" He asked, his tone cheerful and full of happiness. Disgusting.

"Does Mr. Brown still work here?" Akaashi asked, trying to hide disgust from his face.

"I'm guessing you're an old student of his, he recently passed away. I'm sorry, but if you want I can show you where he was buried so you could say your last goodbyes" he suggested. "Oh. I'm Yaku Morisuke, by the way. "

"Well, Yaku, I'd be very happy if you showed me where. I'm sure you're busy, though" As relieved as Akaashi wanted to be, his urge to kill was still there. There was no backing down, Yaku will do.

"I'm actually done! So, how was Mr. Brown? I hear a lot of mixed thoughts on him" Yaku asked and got up, he quickly grabbed his jacket and happily went up to Akaashi.

"I'd rather not talk about him now, the fact that he died made me so...sad. I'm Akaashi Keiji, forgot to introduce myself" Akaashi smiled coldly at Yaku before dropping the smile off of his face.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I was going to visit him myself today, so having company is a bit better. " Yaku laughed as he walked through a corridor, Akaashi just followed him quietly. "Do you have a car? The graveyard is quite some distance away"

"Yes, I do. I'll drive us there" Akaashi said calmly. He reached for his pocket and pulled out a pair of black leather gloves. He slid them onto his nice slim hand and unlocked the car. Yaku seemed to be the type of person to trust people too quickly, without hesitation he got into Akaashi's car.

Akaashi, of course, had no intention of going to the graveyard. "We'll just have to stop by my house. I'll pick up some stuff"

"Oh, sure! So, you were a student of Mr. Brown, huh? That man taught me so much, he was so kindhearted and dedicated to his art. He used to speak of a muse that he had, who inspired him to create all these sensual paintings" Yaku spoke, Akaashi didn't want to hear a damned thing about that monster. It was making him angry.

"Yeah, he taught me how to love art. I have been drawing ever since, I can show you if you want. I mean, you are an art teacher, might as well judge my works." Akaashi lied.

Bokuto shouldn't be at home, he should have left for work by now, so it was okay. It was safe to bring Yaku to the house and show him absolutely no mercy.

And that's exactly what he did. His thoughts and memory was clouded. As he remembers is repeatedly slashing Yaku, yelling at him, making him regret the minute he was born and then quietly disposing off his body in an unnamed location.

The bad memories really made him lose all rationality. He shouldn't be swayed by them. And he won't be. Not anymore.

He'd like to remember how he killed his victims clearly.

And he already knew who was next.

.
.
.
.
.
.
...
Sorry, long wait. I started working a month ago and had no time to update :(

Thank you for 4k followers tho omg, I'm working on my gift.

Tari.