15~ Clothing

Ok exams are over now! Yay! I haven't written in a while but during the time I was able to think of a few plots. Now I just have to write them all out. I can't tell whether my ability to write was decreased due to my english exam or the small hiatus. So there might be a few mistakes as I  wrote on the computer which I'm not used to.

__________

Words: 986

(Jimin's POV)

"Yoongi-hyung why can't we wear the same clothes?" I whined for the last time bearable for Yoongi. I wanted to wear the same clothes as him going out to show how cute we were together. But he wouldn't allow for it because it was 'embarrassing'. Every time we would go out I would always pester him about it but he still refuses to cooperate with me. However, I know everyone has a breaking point, and I just know that with enough pouting faces and favours I can get what I want from him.

(Yoongi's POV)

"For the last time Jimin I'm not doing something that would gather attention to me more than necessary, it's too much to handle." My remarks weren't enough for him to listen to him. We've only been together for a few months and he's already gotten so comfortable. By comfortable I mean he's able to use every information he knows about me against me if needed. This is why I have no choice but o go with what he says. he's cute and everything you want in a boyfriend but he is so much more than you expected. He was someone you can't avoid. 

It was just another day, when I say that I mean that Jimin wants me to drop him off to the anywhere so that we can spend time together outside of either of out plain apartments. Today Jimin wanted to go shopping for food, that's it, just food. So why on earth would he want us to wear matching clothes? There is simply no need for it. Though, my tired and lazy mind was too out of it when he asked me the expected question and for the first time I had said yes. I actually agreed to this. Mentally slapping my forehead multiple times isn't helping me, I guess the wall could help so I can finally make my brain work properly. Curse my inevitable thought process in the mornings.

It was only an hour later and he was already there at my house with the same pair of clothes except he was already wearing one pair and the other in his hands. I. REGRET. THIS. SO. MUCH. But it's already too late, Jimin was already here in my house and I can't escape anywhere. Why is life so hard? Well, time to just live with this problem then. Around half an hour later I reluctantly came out the toilet dressed and ready to go with Jimin I guess. When I returned to him I saw his precious smile, the smile that captivated me from the very beginning. Another reason as to why no one can resist the temptation of the one and only Park Jimin.

When we got to the store I immediately took my phone out to stoop the boredom from consuming me. By the time my phone was drained from battery we were still in the first store looking at clothes. Fuck. Today is going to last longer without my phone now. As we make it into the second store I thought that I've already had enough so I decided to wonder around trying to find at least something small to do. Maybe I'll just look at the food isle or bakery nearby for now until Jimin is finished in this shop. So I head out the shop and go to the bakery to get a small coffee to relax a bit whilst I'm waiting. 

Maybe I should've had a coffee beforehand because I forgot to tell Jimin that I went out. He's going to scold me for leaving him alone in the store without telling him. Today isn't going well. I have never sighed so hard. I start to head back to the shop Jimin was last and search around but there is no sign of the cute, small boyfriend of mine. My first choice was to check my phone just to realise that it is completely dead. This is when my brain started going into panic mode, god knows what could've happened to my sweet Chim Chim when I was gone. 

"Sorry to disturb you sir but have you seen a boy my height wearing the exact same clothes?" A slight hint of worry behind my words. "Sorry but I haven't," he replied simply. The same answer was repeated until I finally came across a woman who happened to see Jimin in the nearest toy shop. I rushed to shop and searched every part of it until I saw the shorter (I seriously think that Jimin is taller than Suga now) stature looking at plushies. I went up to him not knowing how he would react. I left him for about an hour and a half so I expected him to be angry at me and I was kind of right? He hit me on the arm and hugged me like he's like never hugged before. I guess he got worried. Guilt consumed me afterwards. I guess he only asked me to go out everyday was so that he could spend time wit me but I ran away from it. I fell so stupid (I feel stupid)and ignorant. 

"I'm so sorry Jiminie for leaving you and that I couldn't answer the phone because I used all of its battery." I genuinely felt so sorry, this boy was to precious to leave alone. "How about I buy you one of those plushies to make you feel better?" the only response I got was a hit and another nod which I deserved. he picked out a Ryan plushie and i happily bought it for him. i still felt guilty so I also bought him an ice cream to satisfy him even more. Let's just say that the rest of the day was spent walking through the park talking and giggling about how stupid we were, in a fun romantic way.