forty seven

A/N: in case you'll forget, italic is Chinese and bold is English.

~~~

"I was thinking, isn't this Seohyun? She's the only one who calls me a guy with a brightest smile and she also knows my favorite meal." I looked at Chenle before putting the lid of the lunch box back to it.

"So what's the meaning of this?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe she wants to trick me? but it's not even her day tomorrow..." I looked up the ceiling and scratched my ear.

"So she's probably tricking you." He simpered and stood up, going back to his seat.

---

It's already our lunchbreak and I still don't know what to do with this, what if Seohyun put something on this? Something like, the thing they usually put in glasses on some dramas? Or a medicine that'll make you fart? I'm just thinking the possibilities when I eat this.

"Why are you not eating? I thought you like that?" Asked Chenle. I'm just with him, the others are I don't know where. Oh yeah, Renjun is with Hehua again.

"Yeah I do but I want to eat something else, I always eats this and it's getting old in my taste so I'll just order, do you like this?" I pushed it lightly to him and he took it.

I want to laugh out loud but I just can't because he'll give that back so hold your laughter Donghyuck. Let's just see what'll happen to him.

-Third Person-

"Oh isn't that Donghyuck and Chenle?" Seohyun asked Jaemin and nodded. Jeno ran to them, pushing Donghyuck from his back.

"Ya! You violent child! I'm eating can't you see?!" Donghyuck threw him a frown look and continued eating.

"Siyeon, join us." Seohyun told the girl who was just about to tell her that she's going.

"N-no, I mean, I'm going, I'll eat by myself." Siyeon answered hesitantly.

"Why? Come on, Jaemin and I are your friends so you have to hang out with our friends too." Seohyun told her and sat down so did Jaemin as he agreed to Seohyun.

"Okay.." She sat as well and looked at Donghyuck sneakily, he's not eating the food she gave him, in fact Chenle is. It made the girl look down, not feeling her appetite.

"Hey Seohyun, what a trick huh." Donghyuck suddenly said making them all avert their gazes on him.

"What? What trick?" Seohyun gave him a what-are-you-talking-about look.

But then Donghyuck realized that Chenle is still eating the food so he managed to keep quiet or else. "Nothing, nothing, continue eating." He told them.

"Hey Siyeon why are you not eating your food?" Asked Jaemin when he noticed the girl who just kept looking down.

"Ah-huh? Oh, I lost my appetite, sorry, but I'm full, don't worry." She faked a smile.

"Chenle!" Someone shouted from Chenle's back that made him and the others to look behind him.

And when he did saw whoever it was, he immediately looked at Seohyun with his eyes widened and face palmed himself.

"Hehua wait!" Renjun was chasing the girl who just called Chenle, he was trying to stop her but she's unstoppable besides they were looking for Chenle.

"Hey Renjun you're here! Come on let's eat!" Jeno greeted with a wide smile. Jaemin and Donghyuck eyed him but he doesn't know nothing, he's unaware.

"H-hey, Hehua, Renjun-ge, w-why are you guys here?" Chenle asked them with a fake and awkward smile flustered on his face.

"We were looking for you." Said Hehua that only went for a nod from Chenle.

"I don't understand a thing." Donghyuck uttered.

"Yeah me too." Jaemin agreed.

"Are they aliens?" Asked Jeno.

"..." Siyeon.

"Excuse me, I'll just go to the restroom." Seohyun stood up and started walking away.

"Seohyun wait! Guys excuse me too." Siyeon stood up as well and started running to Seohyun.

"Hey Hyuck, we should go get her or she'll get dramatic again." Jaemin nudged the guy beside him.