16) Luke's Birthday

July 16th. Your boyfriends birthday. You woke up before he did thankfully so you thought you would do the typical birthday breakfast in bed.

You cooked him some pancakes and decided to put some icing and candles on top. Once you set everything on the tray, you went to wake Luke up by singing happy birthday. He groaned a little but then opened his eyes and had the biggest smile on his face.

"Thank you babe this is so sweet," he said in is incredibly sexy morning voice which always slightly turned you on.

"Is there a plan for today?" He asked with a mouth full of pancake. Although he was turning 18, he still acted like he was 8.

"Well I wasn't sure what you wanted to do today and if you wanted a party or not so I thought that you could do something fun today and plan something extra special for Saturday" you explained.

"You're the best my love" he smiled with his mouth full.

"Sooo since it's your birth-" you started to say until you were interrupted by your phone ringing.

"Dammit okay hold on its Mikey let me see what he wants."

"Alright I'm gonna go take a shower real quick." he said as he got up.

You left the room and answered the phone.

While on the phone it was all three boys you were talking to and they asked if they could take Luke out for a guys night and you agreed knowing that the boys were looking forward for this day.

You walked back into the bedroom and found luke just in his towel and he asked what Mikey wanted.

"Well you have a guys birthday night tonight and don't say anything because I don't mind we can just do something Saturday! They said to be ready at 5. Just remember you are in a great relationship and don't need anyone else!" You joked.

"No one else would be as perfect as you are," he smiled.

"So do you want to do anything before you go?"

"Maybe I'm just sit in my towel and think what I want to do. What were you gonna tell me before Michael called?" He questioned

"Oh that since it's your birthday you can do whaaaateverrrr you want" you said sensually

"Oh really?" He replied.

Luke pinned you down and started kissing your neck causing you to let out little moans. You tried to get ahold of yourself so you could pleasure Luke instead.

"I think you forgot who's birthday it is" you said as you pulled his towel off.

Luke had definitely figured out what he wanted to do for the next five hours.

You guys stopped around 4:30 to give Luke time to get ready.

While you started to put your clothes back on luke came behind you and whispered, "if I get ready early will you give me one more blow job?"

"I'll see if that can be arranged" you replied and walked away.

Luke threw on the first thing he saw but still managed to look incredibly sexy. A few minutes after you sucked him off the boys came to pick up luke and left.

You decided to wait up for Luke since you were always up at all hours anyways. The boys came home around four am.

"Luke is wrecked sorry (y/n)." Ashton told you as they were carrying Luke in.

"Were not as much but we are a little" Calum and Michael laughed obviously drunk.

"It's his 18th and he has you three as best friends what can you do?" You shrugged

You let the three crash in the living room and you took luke to the bedroom to get some sleep.

"How was the club and stripper?" You asked him knowing the answer wouldn't really answer the question since he was so drunk.

"Stripper wasn't as hot as you babe take off your clothes" he mumbled getting into bed

"Maybe when you're sober I will. Night lucas I hope you had a good birthday" you kissed him goodnight.

"I had sex with you for half the day of course it was" he replied while dozing off.

a/n: ahhh sorry it sucks guys and I can't believe Lukey is 18 :--( well hope you enjoyed love y'all Xx.

+

Twitter: @suckingniallsd

Tumblr: suckingniallsd.tumblr.com