Chapter 1

"Hey,four eyes"Mia said throwing a paper ball at me. I could tell she was getting angry with me because she got up from her chair and walked towards my desk. "Are you listening to me? Seems like you want to be punished again." She said while pull on my hair.

WHY CAN'T YOU GO AWAY?WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?

"What do you need Mia?" I said hesitantly,but looking up at her sea green eyes. She only gave me the evil eyes, " It's to late for that now." She put her hand on her hip and was pondering what punishment to give me.

YOU COULD LEAVE. THE DOOR IS RIGHT THERE,IT'S OPEN.

No it would be useless in the end, she will always find me. About five minutes pass until Mia said something, " Ok Four eyed Faith, I know what to do to you." After she said that her group of friends came over to see the (fun)
Nothing I do or say will get me out of her grasping claws.

YOUR USELESS AS USUAL, YOUR NOTHING IF YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

Why must my thoughts also be mean to me,Mia grabs my hair dragging me to a strange room. I'm upset that the teachers do nothing, probably because she rich and keeps the school standing. When she throws me in the room and locks the door, I know that she plans to forget me and let somebody else realize that I'm missing from class.

NO ONE WILL HELP YOU THIS TIME.THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU.

My thoughts start to fill my mind, "Someone will help me." I tell myself quietly, forcing the horrible thoughts away.I get up and head to the corner of the room and curl up into a ball. " Mother why am I like this? Did I do something to deserve this?" As I said this tears started to fill my eyes.

LIKE CRYING WILL SOLVE ANYTHING,YOU USELESS PERSON.

"I...I'm not useless." Trying hard to force the thoughts away, but it didn't work. The tears were streaming down my face, I couldn't stop. It's true that I don't have anyone to protect me, I have no friends,no mother and my father is an alcoholic. I have no one anymore, I get bullied by the person who basically runs the school.

THEIR'S NOTHING HERE FOR YOU ANYMORE.NO ONE WILL PROTECT YOU.

I probably stayed there for three hours until someone unlocked the door. I wiped my tears away, knowing that I was still a mess but I didn't care, I will walk out with my head down, like always. Once the person opened the door I got up." You better be right that she's in here." a boy said, I wonder if their talking about someone else, their gonna be disappointed when they see me, so I will be prepared to get yelled at. I breath in then out, but what he says next surprised me greatly.

MAYBE SOMEONE DOES CARE ABOUT ME