23. the dance (part two)

~hours later~

You were getting ready for the dance. It was around 6:00. You had just finished a shower and you were putting on your dress.
(This is what you are wearing:

I love the amulet the most btw!)

You then put on your makeup. One large of foundation, (the next pic is what your lipstick looks like) lipstick, and that was all, you didnt need blush because you had neutral light red checks (if you dont then you did put on some blush).

 One large of foundation, (the next pic is what your lipstick looks like) lipstick, and that was all, you didnt need blush because you had neutral light red checks (if you dont then you did put on some blush)

You looked yourself in the mirror then snapped and your hair was dry. It was 6:28. You then ran from your room but bumped into a chest. You looked up to see loki.

"My gods your really going" he said.

"W-well yeah. I want nick to owe me something. So, Im going" you said then walked past him. It was exactly 6:30 when your phone rang. You picked it up.

"Y/N" he stretched out your name in a whine. "Are you done getting ready? Im out in the drive way looking like a complete idiot" nick whined.

"Im almost to the front door nick. Calm down. I know its 6:31. It just toke a while longer then I wanted to get ready, then loki stoped me, but oh hey I see you!" you said then waved at his white care.

"Y-yeah I see you two" he said then you hung up.

"Wait Y/N! At least give me a kiss on the check before you go and make a promise" loki whined. You stoped with a sigh and went back and kissed his check.

"Loki, I promise me and Nick are going as friends you have nothing to worry about. And if Im not home by 2 in the morning then go to the address" you said slipping him a paper. Then you teleported to Nicks car and got in.

"What was that about? He your dad or somethin'?" nicks friend asked. You gasped slightly hearing his voice.

"No. Hes just a friend" you said then loki waved as nick terned on the car. You waved back.