1.Morning Disaster

Kelly's POV

"bitch if you wanna burger eat a burger, bitch if you wanna french fry eat a french fry" My alarm went off waking me up from my fantasy of Justin Bieber, I quickly unlocked my phone and checked Twitter,Instagram,Vine,Tumblr,etc. After about an hour I dragged myself out of bed into my bathroom to do my daily morning routine, while I was in the shower shaving my legs I accidentally dropped the razor causing me to have a mini heart attack. When I was done showering I put on my make-up and changed into a black crop top with a mint green skater skirt to add a pop of color ,and some combat boots with a rose gold watch, and for my hair I just put it into a simple top knot.

"Breakfast is ready!" "Kelly, Jc, Kian, Ricky, Trevor, Connor ,and Sam come eat!" my mom yelled. Now you're probably wondering why so many siblings? They're my half brothers, All you need to know is my mom couldn't keep her legs closed or could of gotten better pills/condoms same thing. You're probably also wondering where's my dad? He left when we were baby's so my mom had to raised us all by herself, Wow my mom's a real thug. I rushed downstairs only to see Kian and Jc slapping each other across the face with pancakes, and yes, they are legally adults but don't act like ones. I sat down ,and ignored Kian and Jc, I grabbed my plate and noticed there wasn't any syrup on it "Trevor pass the syrup" ,I said but Trevor kept looking at his phone "TREVOR PASS THE FUCKING SYRUP!" I screamed. "Kelly" ,my mom warned "sorry mom" "I meant, PASS THE FUCKING SYRUP YOU DEAF MOTHERFUCKER..please" I smiled sweetly, but Trevor kept ignoring me "THAT'S IT!" I stomped over to Trevor and ripped his earphones out "Next time when I say pass the sy-" "my neck,my back lick, lick my-" started to play on Trevor's phone "*cough* awkward *cough*" Ricky and Connor both fake coughed. Trevor turns into a tomato while I grab the syrup bottle and walked back to my chair just see an empty plate and Sam's face covered in chocolate syrup. i groan and asked my mom to do something about it, she gave me twenty dollars to buy something to eat. I jumped I'm excitement. Before I left I sprayed 'The Key' perfume by Justin Bieber all over me, let's just say I'm a huge belieber.

I walked into my car and jumped a little because it was so hot

well it is summer

true

dumb ass

wait what the fuck why am I'm talking to myself ,and did I just call myself a dumb ass?

I walked into Starbucks and ordered a Mocha Cookie Crumble, "is that all?" the cash register asked "uh.. and a muffin please" I replied. "okay that will be $7.98 please" I paid the lady and waited patiently for my order. Once I got my order I walked out of Starbuck and suddenly my face ended up on the floor with coffee all over me "Watch where you're going slut" ,someone said. I looked up on saw the one and only Matthew Espinosa my bully.

A/N:
hollllllaa👽,
I am @slayingmatt on Instagram
someone took slayingmatt on here
idk why buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut yea
and my name is Kelly 🌚 I kinda made
the main character my name by 'accident'
but I am swag money💰 and things are gonna
go down hill on this fanfic 🌝 btw I don't mean
to offend anyone in this fanfic lolololololololol🌻
AND MATTHEW ESPINOSA AND ALL THE CHARATERS
IN HERE ARE NOT FAMOUS just throwing it out there!
10 votes = chapter 2♡
send feed back? comment or something lol♡