4.School Project

"I miss the taste of the sweet life" my alarm started going off making me wake up from my deep slumber. I quickly went to the bathroom did my daily routine ,and changed into a pink floral crop top with a white color skater skirt and put a gold chain around my neck, for my hair I put it into a messy bun.I went downstairs and started to eat breakfast and when I was done I kissed my mom's cheek and said bye to my brothers.

"Another day of hell" ,I said to myself as I walked into school.

"Hey" ,Tori stretched out the 'ey' while Coco was walking next to her.

"Hi"

"Ready for first period?" they both questioned.

"Fuck no"

"Why?" they both asked in sync.

"I found out Espinosa is gonna be in our first period too, gosh someone slap me now"

My cheek stung and I looked at Coco,

"What. The. Fuck."

"You said 'gosh someone slap me now' so I did" she smiled cheekily.

I glared at her.

"I didn't mean literally do it"

I started to look around and Tori was nowhere in site.

"Where'd Tori go?" I asked Coco.

"Probably banging Hayes" she replied.

"Excuse me? Who's Hayes?"

"Oh he's on the football team and he also plays lacrosse"

"Oh"

*school bell rings*

"Tori better show up soon"

"Don't worry she's probably giving a blowjob or something" Coco shrugged.

I stare blankly at her.

*tardy bells rings*

"Oh my gosh we're late" I panicked.

Coco and I rush to first period which is English class. I opened the door and all eyes were on me, I noticed Tori was already in the class sitting next to who I suppose was Hayes ,and I looked at Coco she mouthed some words like 'How could you leave us like that' to Tori, Tori mouthed 'Sorry I mean just look at Hayes how could you not leave someone for him' back.

"Kelly and Deana, late on your first day?" Mrs.Cassie questioned.

"Uh, sorry" I said

"Why are you two late?"

Me and Coco look at each other.

"Um, cramps you know how they are you are 62 so," I covered up.

The whole class started to snicker at my comment.

"Find a seat" She said obviously mad.

Coco took a seat and the only seat left next was next to Espinosa. I started shaking making my way to the seat. Matthew kept kicking my seat which got really annoying but I ignored it.

"Okay class we are doing a school project 'basically you have to get to learn about each other more' that will require going to each others house so find a ride if you don't have one, this project will probably take like, six weeks and for all you stupid people six weeks is a month, a month of going to each others houses, I will be pairing you up with a random person,

"Koby and Terry"

"Avery and Kat"

"Tori and Hayes"

"David and Kyla"

"Deana and Dylan"

I tuned her out because she was calling such a long list.

"Kelly and Matthew"

"Excuse me, Mrs.Cassie can you repeat that?"

"Kelly and Matthew" ,she repeated

okay never mind don't repeat that it makes me want to puke hearing our names together I thought to myself.

"Okay now everyone can leave class for the day"

"Yay!" the whole class cheered.

"I meant leave with your partner to the mall or something to get to know each other better"

"Awh" the class all said in sync.

Everyone left, and it was only me and Matthew left.

"Listen slut, this project is stupid as fuck and I'm not going to let you know anything about me" and with that is punched and kicked me to the ground.

"Stand up hoe"

"I can't I'm weak"

"I said stand the fuck up" he yelled.

I tried my best to stand up but failed and fell on my side that Matthew kicked the other day, I was in so much pain ,but it wasn't like Matthew hasn't hurt me worst before note to sarcasm again. Matthew's eyes soften which was weird ,because he had never felt sympathy towards me before. He stuck out his and helped me up.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Yeah, yeah whatever you worthless slut"

"Mrs.Cassie said we had to go to the mall or whatever so let's go to my car get your backpack and let's go"

We got into his range rover and he started driving. I looked out the window and silently cried.

A/N:

10+votes

5+comments

for next chapter 🐳