Chapter Seven - New Life

Hanna’s POV)

Harry stayed for another two nights but then he had to leave for London. My life changed a lot that week. First I finally met Harry and fell in love, deeper then I ever thought was possible. Then he came to visit me before I even started to miss him. I learned to trust him and now I can call him my boyfriend. 

Then Sebastian died. That means I'm free. May sound weird that I let a horse keep me at home for another year but that's the truth. I couldn't leave him. It was empty after he left for the sky. I didn't have to go out early every morning or check on him late at night. But it wasn’t at all like loosing my brother.

I started taking a photography-course in the nearby big city Gothenburg. I went there twice a week to learn a bit more about filming and taking pictures. It cost a lot so most of my money I earned was used for this.  I had an old friend from school, Hampus. He wasn’t a very close friend but you know after high-school, keeping in touch with childhood friends becomes more important than ever so Hampus and I became pretty good friends. Anyway Hampus was actually an actor these days, just for theatres, not the big screen. He talked to the director of his ongoing play, and the director, Göran, offered me a job. He wanted me to film the shows and of course I said yes even though I wasn't sure I could handle it. Maybe it was going to be too hard; I felt a lot of pressure on me.  But the play didn’t have premiere until the summer so for now I didn't have so much to do there. They were going to tour all around Sweden and I was going to follow them everywhere and making a little documentary. Until then Göran offered me to stick around anyway since he knew how much I wanted to get into the industry. So whenever I had time, I came by to hang around. I was going to film a little of the practices but I also was the assistant director so I had plenty of other things to do too and I learned a whole lot. 

Harry and I talked just as much we did before, if not even more. Of course I missed him but I was really busy so I never had that emptiness in my heart. It would have been nice to have him there when I came home but it worked just as good telling him about my day over the phone or Skype. The huge thing I urge for though was his arms and lips. I wanted someone to sleep next to again. 

Harry often offered money for me to come and visit him but I just couldn't take it. He wasn't able to visit me because the lads still had plenty of interviews and shows though the new album wasn't finished yet and they weren't on any tour. 

I waited a long time for a gap in my schedule to actually leave and visit him. I didn't want his money though so I had to find a way to it myself. I had my savings but they were my savings, which I shouldn't use unless I really needed something. I told myself I needed to visit Harry so I bought a plane-ticket with my savings anyway. 

The months had gone by pretty fast and it was late April as I walked through the doors of Heathrow. Harry's POV)

I can't believe how fast the time moved. I missed Hanna every single day, but I knew that we would have the greatest time when we finally were going to meet, which was right now. It was a huge decision to decide to go inside the airport and meet Hanna when she got out of her plane. But I wouldn't let my fame stop me from picking someone up at the airport. It was already a few pictures of her and me out there. Many newspapers and gossip sites kept wondering who she was and came up with crazy ideas. They really had no idea who she really was. I didn't mind keeping them far away for a little while longer. They could say all they wanted to because one day Hanna and I would come out with the truth. 

I stayed in the car until exactly the time the plane had landed. I walked trough some corridors, waved to some fans that recognized me. I didn't have time to stop but I wrote a few autographs anyway.