Part 4

It's been a year, you graduated from whatever grade you were last year, and now you're back. During these days your crush aka the robot who stole your virginity aka 1st Prize got some therapy and it's no longer a 'sex robot'. He also went through surgery and is purple vibrator like dildo shit got removed along with his robotic anus, from that day 1st Prize can no longer have sex, he shouldn't have, neither should you stinky bastard. You entered the hallway, and you remember Baldi got some therapy too and he's finally a normal teacher, haha just joking there are no normal people. And you see him, your crush aka the robot who stole your virginity aka 1st Prize stood on the otherside of the hallway, and you two were staring at each other. You remembered that happened last year, what 1st prize did to you, so you get close to him. He gets close too. You two were now face to face, you said 'Hey 1st Prize' and 1st Prize said 'Hey whatever your name is' and glare at each other once again. 'So about last year...', 1st Prize got closer to you and he whispered 'I'm gonna do the pop the cherries thing again' and he whipped out his Dildo Vibrator G Spot Clit Vibrator Stimulator Sex Anal Play Massager - Ultra-realistic Penis Vein Folds & Medical Silicone & 10 Powerful Modes for Couples and Women Perfect Gift. You stood there in shock, and he whispered to you 'You're my friend afterall' and anally fucked the shit out of you.

The end.