The Carnival Teddy Bear

[I was scared but my when hands were all around Finn's wrist I felt protected, I was scared and Finn knew it so he slowed down, my head was resting on his shoulder, attempting to feel the blank next to his neck, I wanted to kiss that neck of his so badly, he smiled, I gave that smile back but he didn't see that.] they were by their own, Finn focused on the road and Millie on his freckles who made her fly to another galaxie, his galaxy, their galaxy. In that silent, that large, empty road filled by the two of them, only the two of them, it was enough. They were by theirselves, Millie and Finn, Wolfhard and Brown.
Finn was already staring at Millie at his first step out, she was taking off her helmet and shaking her hair to make it more voluminous. She was excited, very excited she was jumping around and looking everywhere but Finn didn't care about where he was right now he cared about her beautiful smile and how much that dress fitted her, she was and still is an art-piece, his art piece. He got caught watching her on slow motion, tasting every moment, she was getting away when he finally got up from his daydream similar to a Hollywood scene "The Bad Millie" would the film be named. They were walking on a alley, a crowded alley, a lot of people, couples actually or just friends as Millie and Finn were, we could hear laughters or talks we could see them hugging or kissing and Finn was not asking for more than being one of them with his so beloved Millie, but he was only her "On-Screen Boyfriend" as she so many times said. Maybe they felt like the only ones in there, on that galaxy of his, of their own. How much did he wish for a "no cameras-on kiss"? He couldn't count no more. She was mouthing things but he was occupied watching her soft cherry lips move with her imperfect teeth showing, her hair moving because of the soft breeze caressing her softly. "Okay, with what Sir Finn wants to start his FANTASTIC Adventure?" She was smiling teeth out. He was tenderly looking at her "Our may I say M'lady, our adventure." She blushed for no reason, maybe because of Finn's heart eyes to his shoes, she didn't know he loved those green "Golf Le Fleurs" so much they were sent by Tyler The Creator as he once said, she remembers. She never listened to Jacob talking about his new "Yeezis" or whatever new brand of shoes he bought, he always talked about that and when he didn't, he talked about his new songs or concert or the number of likes, vues he got. Finn wasn't as chill as always, something was disturbing him Millie quickly found out that every time she tried to go to the rollercoaster he was pulling her away from it trying to make her forget about it. They were currently playing the shooting game "Are you scared of rollercoasters? " she whispers very close to his ear. Finn bites his lip and gets disconsentraded from the game. He looks at her with a smirk " No, why would I ? Aren't you the one frightened? Don't worry It's not that scary Mills." he winks at her and shots a moving duck. "So we" she takes his arm and guides him to the rollercoaster dorection "are going there right now and...save your talking you'll need air" she smirks at him, he smiles back before bringing his hand higher to Millie's hand and pushes her to the opposite direction, his one. Millie didn't reject her hand, she handed her soft palm to his making her finger take the laps between his and his bottom thumb to get on the top of her sweet hand they fitted like two puzzle pieces, all he wanted was to kiss that fabulous one of hers. "First first first, WE are going to take your new teddy bear so you don't have to hold me when you're scared" his smile went wider and wider when she held the black teddy bear with a red papillon on his neck into a tight hug smiling at Finn, jumping with one hand on Finn's and the other for the Teddy, a new, perfect family. His scarlet cheeks turned into 50 shades darker as she softly thanked him one thousand time she laughed, she loved it. They were finally in front of the rollercoaster Finn started to rub his neck nervously trying to find a excuse to not ride in his seat. "Millie I-I have to tell you someth-something really really important." He stammered "What is it Finnie ?" She looks at his eyes seing nothing else than fear. "I can't ride on this" he looks down then resumes "I'm scared of highs." Millie smiles and buries her hands to Finns face, he tried to not make a eye contact but he couldn't he looked at her right in her eyes feeling lost in those brown eyes lightened by those rainbow colors. "Mostly rollercoasters, I-I already tried once and broke down crying in the middle of the attraction" She hugged him before she even thought of it, it was unexpected for the two of them. Their hand got attached again, they weren't even aware."It's okay" she said "So what would you rather do" they started walking away from the rollercoaster Millie was disappointed, she always wanted to try rollercoasters, she never did and she wanted to feel distracted and protected when she wasn't feeling like it, she wanted to be Eleven in Mikes arms, she wanted to feel as vulnerable as Jane with Mike. " I have never been in a rollercoaster" Millie said looking away "I guess I have always been as scared as you" Finn answered mockingly "Okay...You won" Millie laughed and answered trying to stop vainly her laughters "I am serious Finn!!". He felt culpable so he took Millie by her hand and ran to the rollercoaster, Millie was surprised that he did that, for her! They sat on their sits with the teddy bear between them. They were having hashed feelings, most of it was adrenaline, It was melting in them slowly. As the attraction started moving Finn was getting more and more sweaty and uncomfortable, he was getting strapped in his seat, not feeling his ears anymore, having goosebumps and not even willing to breath, Millie wasn't scared she was exited, the adrenaline always had a good effect on her and the view who was surrounding them made her the happiest but she felt the complete opposite seeing Finn turning to a dark color so she held him into a tight long hug trying to make him feel better. Finn couldn't help but smile at her and stroke the apparent curls of her glossy hair, Millie felt guilty and bad for making him do this, putting his self in danger for her! The hug felt so warm to Finn, he would have wished that it wouldn't have an end. At least he didn't feel insecure anymore. They finally got out of the ride. Finn was greenly blade and Millie was worried, she was caressing him with her tender words " Why did you do that Finn.... You should have told me it is that bad, never put yourself in danger for someone again!"All he could do was smile "I wanted you to have fun and you are not any someone you are Millie, The Millster" they were sitting on a wooden bench, he was lying on Millie's legs. She was concerned by how bad he was feeling and how handsome he was even in that state, Millie started having her cheeks tinting scarlet pink "How can you be this boyishly beautiful even when you are sick" Finn chuckled "Oh I forgot you are Finn Wolfhard." Finn got better and at that moment they were having a walk on that same alley, hand in hand watching the movement they were in, we couldn't distinguish them from a couple everything seemed very perfect, they were and they are perfect together. "Let me take you somewhere" Finn was innocently smiling "Can I say no ?" Millie jokingly said and Finn nods to say no with a smirk on his face. "No you can't." Millie giggles and says "How dare you! Thirteen minutes ago you were choking and about to die!" Finn chuckled "Well for me it is a yes. So can you please quick!"

****
Hey guys! I am genuinely sorry for the late, my phone had some issues.
I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote and comment ❤️ I changed the temps cause it's no more in the present, if you think it is better in the present tell me !
Remember :
[] Is Millies POV