Operations Room

Lyra's POV:We all sat in the operations room, everyone glaring at Carter

Lyra's POV:
We all sat in the operations room, everyone glaring at Carter. "Why would you do that? Lock them in?" Arlo asked. Vasquez scoffed as she looked at Carter. Newt stood next to Ripley and Cossete kissed the top of her head. Billy was on the far side of the room, still annoyed with me apparently. "Why would you endanger children?" Logan asked as he held Halo. Hawk walked up to Carter who was sitting down. "Hawk." Sarah said. "Go fuck yourself." He said. Max smiled a little and Hudson patted hawk on the back. "You're right about that." Hudson said. Ripley eyed Carter and Hudson put his rifle against Carter's head. "I say we grease this rat-fuck son of a bitch right now."

"It doesn't make any damn sense

"It doesn't make any damn sense." Hicks said. "He figured that he could get an alien back through quarantine, if one of us was impregnated... whatever you call it, and then frozen for the trip home. Nobody would know about the embryos we were carrying." Ripley said as she crossed her arms over her chest. Newt looked down at her stomach and then looked at Carter. "Wait a minute, now.... we'd all know." Hicks replied. Ripley nodded and said "yes. The only way he could do it is if he sabotaged certain freezers on the way home, namely yours. Then he could jettison the bodies and make up any story he liked." "Fuck. He's dead. You're dog-meat, pal!" Hudson yelled. Blaze nodded in agreement and I pulled Hudson away from Carter. Call fiddled with her sweater sleeve nervously. "This is so nuts. I mean, listen - listen to what you're saying. It's paranoid delusion. It's really sad. It's pathetic." Carter said as he looked at all of us. "You know, Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them fucking each other over for a damn percentage." Ripley said. "We waste him. No offense." Hicks said while smirking. Ripley shook her head and said "no. He's gotta go back." "Look, those two specimens are worth millions to the bio-weapons division. Now if you're smart, we can both come out of it as heroes and we'll be set for life." Carter said as he tried to explain himself. Ripley scoffed and said "you're crazy Burke, you know that? You really think that you can get a dangerous organism like that past ICC quarantine?" "How can they impound it if they don't know about it?" Carter asked. "Oh, they *will* know about it, Burke, from me. Just like they'll know you were responsible for the deaths of 158 colonists here." Ripley said. Newt looked down while sighing. Cossete looked hurt as well. Carter noticed and said "wait a minute." "You sent them to that ship." "You're wrong." "I just checked the colony log. Dated 0-6-1-2-7-9, signed Burke, Carter J. You sent them out there and you didn't even warn them. Why didn't you warn them, Burke?" Ripley said as her voice raised. Newt looked up at him questioningly and Carter said "ok, look. What if that ship didn't even exist huh? Did you ever think about that? I didn't know! So now, if I went in and made a major security issue out of it, everybody steps in. Administration steps in, and there are no exclusive rights for anybody; nobody wins. So I made a decision and it was... wrong. It was a bad call, Ripley. It was a bad call." "Bad call?" Ripley asked as she grabbed him by the shirt, shoving him against a wall. "Ooh." Billy and Blaze said at the same time. Newt had a small smile on her face as Carter was shoved against the wall. "These people are *dead* Burke! Don't you have any idea what you've done here? Well, I'm gonna make sure they nail you right to the wall for this! You're not going to sleaze your way out of this one. Right to the wall." Ripley let go of him and scoffed. "Ripley, you know, I expected more from you. I thought you'd be smarter than this." Carter said. "I'm happy to disappoint you." Ripley said as she left the room.

Hicks and Hudson glared at Carter and Call stared at him in disbelief

Hicks and Hudson glared at Carter and Call stared at him in disbelief. "Call, I didn't." He said. She shook her head and said "you tried to kill them. You're a monster. You tried to kill children! Children! How could you do something like that?" "Call, you're not even human so why do you care?" Carter asked. Call's eyes widened and David said "that is weird. Us androids don't care that much about humans. Only if we're programmed to." Call looked at David and said "you don't care about humans? We're supposed to!" "I've been around a lot longer than you have. I've seen things you haven't seen. Humans aren't all that great. Some of them are absolutely ridiculous. The decisions they make, they have no idea what they're doing. The majority of them are a problem. And you don't even act like an android. You act human." Call looked at David and didn't know what to say. Arlo furrowed his eyebrows and said "are you a human?"

 Arlo furrowed his eyebrows and said "are you a human?"

"No. Of course not." Call said. "Prove it." David said as he tilted his head. "How?" Call replied. "Someone stab her. If she has white blood, then she's an android." David said with a wild smirk on his face. "David, stop." Calypso said. Hicks looked between Call and David. "I just wanna see. Aren't you all curious?" David asked. Billy didn't answer and Logan said "knock it off." Blaze looked down and Hudson said "don't, man. You don't need to do this." Max watched as David picked up a knife, walking towards Call. "I'll do it. Ok?" She said. David stepped back and Maia pushed past her mother so she could see. Call noticed Maia's arm and said "what happened?" "I slipped. That's all." Maia replied. Carter looked at Maia's arm and immediately covered his mouth. "Yeah. You did that." Billy said to Carter. Call slid the knife across her arm, wincing as she did so. A white milky liquid oozed out of her arm. David's eyes widened and Gavin said "are ya happy?" He grabbed a first aid kit and began wrapping her arm. "It'll heal." She said. Gavin shook his head and said "listen, you're a different model and I get that, but androids will take a while to heal. Just wear this so you don't get infected." Call nodded as he finished on her arm. Call walked out of the room and Vanessa said "Call, wait." Gavin sighed and said "I'm going to go back to the med lab, continue my research." "I'll come with you. I have nothing to do." Vanessa said. Sam nodded in response and the three of them left the room. "What're we gonna do till we get off this rock?" Hudson asked. I shrugged and said "I don't know."

Here's the update. Lots of drama lmao
~skylar☁️✨☁️✨