Moujza-e-Uns~shot2

"Unki sazaa, sir kalam karne ki mayyasar ki jaaye." Shehryaar roared his voice in the hall. He give a quick look to his grand- vizir who is a helpless and unfortune father too, A father who himself will kill her daughter and a grand-vizir who will obey his king. A turmoil was going inside his heart as he glance at his daughter maybe the last time.

"Your Majesty, Won't you ask for my last wish?", finally she utters with her soft petals pink lips turning everyone's attention on her looking at him through netted veil, his step stopped hearing her soft yet calm voice and turns his face to look at her.

The moment stopped when the fierce eyes met the moisty one in between the netted veil, tho it wasn't a clear view but they both can see each other,
indeed she was a beauty which leaves everyone spellbound, her beauty definitely effected the cold heart seems to be unaffected.

He blinks his eyes twice turning his back towards her, releasing a sigh He spoke," what is your last wish?, but you can't say to forgive you from this punishment because it's your fate which you choose by marrying me and it can't change at any cost... Sultan Shehryaar Ki Zubaan Se Nikle Hue Alfaz Or Khuda ki Banai Hui Taqdeer Kabhi Badal Nahi Sakte!", he utters coldly with null expressions.

( Shehryaar's word's and God written destiny can never be change)

"Beshak His Majesty!", she utters and continue, " Hum jante hain yeh taqdeer yeh faisla hamara khud ka kiya hoa hai or hamein yeh maut manzoor ya toh aj ya phir kal faisla apka hai, hum bss ek akhri din zinda rehna chahtein hain or is dunya se rukhsat hone se pehle ek akhri bar apni behen se milna chahte hain, bs ek akhri baar His Majesty", ryah utters with a heavy heart tightly clutching the ends of her stole.

( i know i choose this fate for me and i accept this death either today or tomorrow it's in your hands now, i just want to live one more day before leaving this world forever, i just want to meet my sister for one last time ONE LAST TIME MY MAJESTY.)

*******************************

"Gusthaakhi, kisne ki shehzade shaad ko rukne ki gusthaakhi", shaad asked loudly making a cute angry face as someone closed the book he was reading, he looks up and found no one, then after a second book starts to fly despite it has no wings.

( Who dared to disturb Prince shaad)

"Humne farmaan dedia tha k hamein akele rehna hai, phir app yahan kya karahy hain?", shaad utters in a bossy tone crossing his arms over his chest.

( i ordered that i want to be alone than what are you doing here?)

At his side,a smoke starts to appear which soon turns into a blue gennie just like the one in Aladin. He was Prince Shaad Secret Guardian which protects Shaad and can only be seen by Him and His Parents.

"Maafi Chotey Shehzaade", gennie bows infront of him.

"Give me my book back", shaad ordered.

"Maaf kijye lekin hamein hukum mila hai k jab tak ap khana nahi khate ham apko kuch karne na den", gennie uttered making shaad frown.

( i am sorry but i got order that i don't let you do anything until you eat)

"Shehzade hain phir bhi hamari koi nahi sunta", shaad complains as gennie brings food for him and kept infront of him.

( i am a Prince but still no one listens to me)

"Apko nahi ana chye tha hamein parhna tha k shehzadi ko saza-e-maut mili ya nahi", shaad says as he swallowed his first bite blinking his eyes.

( you shouldn't have come i want to read whether the princess got her punishment or not)

Gennie laughs hearing him," Agar shehzaadi ko saza mil jati toh kya ap aj yahan hote shehzaade", gennie utters while shaad makes a confused face hearing him at first but then he started giggling covering his mouth as he got what he mean.