About Oozami

(Above is what she looks like in humanoid form)

The name Oozami means wolf. She are a three tailed wolf demon or a Mio Okami demon. She has a true demonic side. It is like Sesshomaru's but instead of one tail she has 3 and she doesn't have white fur.

Personality: Funny, Serious sometimes, Lazy at times, cold- hearted sometimes, curses a lot, shows emotion when with Kagura and Kanna, never loved anyone

Backstory:
Oozami is cold-hearted because of what happened to her mother and sister. She never knew her father before his death. Her sister was the same age as her.

 Her sister was the same age as her

She looked like this. Her sister was a butterfly demon. Her mother is a wolf demon and her father is a two tail wolf demon. Her mother is a three tailed demon. Her sister's father was a butterfly demon. Her sister was born three months after Oozami's birth. Oozami and her sister, Aiko, played with each other. Her mother, Izumi, always kept them safe. Her mother looked like this.

All she knew about her father was that he had sliver and white hair, and that he was a two tailed wolf demon

Her mother was killed by the dog general. (Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's dad) Her mother prevoked him on accident. She didn't mean to call him a mutt. She meant to say muster. Her sister was killed by a Inu half breed.

Izumi and Aiko died by the dog general and his younger son. Oozami didn't care about anyone or anything anymore. All she did was hate. She hated the dog general, Inu No Taisho, and his half breed son, Inuyasha.

Since Inu No Taisho died, she wanted to get revenge on Inuyasha. Over time Oozami started to slowly forgive the half breed and his father.

She told herself that things in the past shouldn't be brought back into the present nor the future. That holding a grudge against someone for ruining your life isn't what her mom and sister would want. She then forgave and forgot about everything that was stuck into the past. If she ever encountered the half breed, she wouldn't battle him or become his ally. It wouldn't make sense.

Oh yeah just become friends with the demon who murdered my sister. That's totally not stupid. No it is. Very stupid.

She did encounter Inuyasha once. He was with a human. Kikyo. She did meet Kikyo. Inuyasha and Oozami slowly became acquaintances. She was stubborn. 'Why did you be friends with the demon who killed your sister?' She asked herself that question for some time until she found her answer. 'Because I want the past put behind me. There is no use in keeping that in my head or in the present.' She was satisfied with her answer as she kept hanging out with Inuyasha. For some time she and Kikyo became friends and Oozami and Inuyasha became friends as well.

That is until Inuyasha(naraku) killed Kikyo and injured Oozami. Calling her terrible names and saying that he enjoyed killing her sister. Oozami felt betrayed and when she saw a badly injured Kikyo, seal Inuyasha with a tree, she felt sad and betrayed. Oozami ran to Kikyo only to see her fall to the ground lifeless. Oozami was sad that she lost her only two friends.

Oozami started to travel around alone. Her powers have grown more. She can control anyone, she has extremely poisonous whips and claws. Her fangs are super sharp and she has immense speed and strength. She can also creat an unbreakable barrier that can withstand ANY type of demonic power. She comes across a sword that has a really powerful demonic aura.

When it glowed blue it meant that it's full power is released

When it glowed blue it meant that it's full power is released. If there is no blue aura then it's full power is not released. The weird thing about htis is that she found the sword next to her mother's grave with a note on it. The note read:

' Hello! I have given you this sword. It is called Okaminoha. Meaning Blade of the Wolf. I crafted this sword with my fang and your fang. Your sister wanted to take her fang but she doesn't have fangs since she is a Butterfly demon. I crafted this sword when you were a kid. I believe it is time for you to wield your sword now. I love you!

-love,
Mother and Aiko.

Her mother gave her this sword? Well she took it anyways. She has been traveling every since then. As a Mio Okami demon she runs EXTREMELY fast. (Faster than Koga, Inuyasha, and Sesshomaru put together!)

/end of backstory\

Anyways I hope you guys have a lot of info about Oozami's backstory and her abilities and weapons. Anyways I'm gonna end the stories with funny gifs and memes.

 Anyways I'm gonna end the stories with funny gifs and memes