Spanking Time! Part 6

Baldi was thrown back from the soda.

"You. Will. Pay.", Baldi said as he disappeared behind the corridor with a 'i'm watching you' glare.

(a/n: So do you know when gotta sweep is speaking then other people speak as well? Welp, that's happening right now.)

"Gotta sweep Sweep SWEEP!" "No item, no pAaaaaAaaAsSssS" Both Gotta Sweep and the Bully saying the same exact time, all the while, Baldi is getting closer.

"WTF IS GOING ON!? I THOUGH YOU WOULD HELP ME GOTTA SWEEP!!", Fray yelled.

"NO LOL IDK WHERE I'M GOING, IT'S TIME TO BRING EVERYONE TOWARDS YOU.", Gotta Sweep said.

"Yeeesss YEEAAASSS", Baldi said as he was being swept towards Fray, while Bully is giving this face: o_o'.

"NNOOOOOOO", Fray yelled as she looked to her left. She saw a door and went into a room.

"HA NOW YOU CAN'T GET ME YOU DUMB BROOM!", Fray said as she closed the door.

"Aw... oh well, I can't go into room cause apparently that was how I was functioned. HAHAHAHAHA! GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!!", Gotta Sweep laughed as Baldi somehow got off, while the Bully continued to be swept away.

As Baldi stood up, he slapped his ruler faster. "HHeeeEeeehHHHEHHH", Baldi laughed.

"OH NOT TODAY", Fray yelled as she ran past Baldi and to the exit until a certain someone showed up.