iNtRoDuCtIoNs

"KIDS COME DOWNSTAIRS WE HAVE GUESTS!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I sigh as I hear the shuffling of many footsteps as all the children run down the stairs and into the living room. They all stare at our guests for a few moments before they all turn to look at me and Flur.

"Kids, introduce yourselves."

Alexander jumped up and started to sing, "Alexander Hamilton, my name is Alexander Hamilton, and there's a million things I haven't done! But just you wait! Just you wait!"

After Alexander was done Angelica begin singing, "My name is Angelica Schuyler!"

Peggy then pushed her sister out of the way and started to sing, "AND PE---" she was suddenly pushed over by Hercules who then yelled, "HERCULES MULLIGAN!"

"AND PEGGY!" Peggy screamed as she pushed Hercules out of the way. Hercules got up and glared at Peggy, the two suddenly being shoved back over to Alexander and Angelica by Aaron.

"Everyone give it up for America's favourite fighting Frenchman!" He yelled, and then Lafayette jumped up as all the kids said in unison, "LAFAYETTE!"

Eliza then stepped in front of Lafayette and sang, "ELIZAAAAAAAA!"

Then George waved his hand and all the other kids except Aaron yelled, "HERE COMES THE GENERAl!"

"GEORGE WASHINGTON!" Aaron yelled after, and then George jumped up and started talking, "WE ARE OUTGUNNED! OUTMANNEd! OUTNUMBERED OUT PLANNED! WE GOTTA MAKE AN ALL OUTSTAND! AYO I'M GONNA NEED A RIGHT-HAND MAN!"

Phillip, who was one of the youngest of his siblings cleared his throat. All his siblings stopped doing what they were doing and watched him, "My name is Phillip, I am a poet, and I wrote this poem just to show it, and I just turned four, you can write rhymes but you can't write mine!" The other kids clapped for Phillip.

    I look over at the guests and see the uncomfortable looks on their faces. It's not everyday when ten children start screaming lyrics from a musical to introduce themselves.

      Alexander then ran over to Aaron and asked him, "Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?"

    Aaron looked down at Alexander and replied with, "Yes." Alexander then walked back over to Phillip.

    John then stepped out from behind his siblings and threw his arms up in the air, "WHAT TIME IS IT?"

      All the kids screamed, "SHOW TIME!"

     "SHOW TIME, SHOW TIME!" John continued, "OH! I'M JOHN LAURENS IN THE PLACE TO BE! TWO PINTS OF SAM ADAMS BUT I'M WORKIN' ON THREE! THOSE RED COATS DON'T WANT IT WITH ME! 'CAUSE I WILL PLOW CHICK A PLOW THESE COPS 'TILL I'M FREE!" All the kids started cheering except for Aaron who watched his siblings with a look that said, 'kill me'.

     Flur turned to look at our guests, "So you guys wanna stay for dinner?"

    All of them looked at the kids, then looked at me and Flur and one of them said, "No, uh, it's getting late we'll be leaving..." Just like that all our guests left as quickly as possible.

      I turned to look at all the kids, "WE DID IT! WE'VE AVOIDED SOCIAL INTERACTION! HIGH FIVES EVERYONE!" I gave all of the kids high fives but Aaron wouldn't give me a high five and I feel betrayed.

    "ALRIGHT, THIS CALLS FOR FOOD KIDS TO DINNER WE GO!" Flur yelled and all the kids went into the dining room. George and Aaron making sure none of them knock anything down as they were all waving their arms everywhere.

     When we got into the dining room Aaron looked at me and stated, "Mommy, we literally never have guests because of the way we introduce ourselves."

       "That's a good thing Aaron." I replied. He facepalmed. Aaron is salty.

      Idk wtf this is. I just like writing this. I hope you like this. I'll continue it.