Prologue

A/n- This picture was insanely needed 👁👄👁👌 enjoy the first chapter

👽[y/n's Pov]👽
I wake up to bob Marley playing on max volume, I groan in annoyance why did Michael change my alarm to fucking bob Marley, its like he loves him or something. Hell I already know he loves Jeremy . After a few minutes of thinking I decide it's best to get up...I stare at the clock in shock. How the hell? I only have 10 minutes?! "Fuck!" I shout leaping out of bed, I quickly grab a pac-man tee and some jeans putting them on as fast as possible, she run downstairs at the speed of light. Of course my dumb ass trips and falls, luckily I only fell 3 steps. I hear a soft laughter from ahead, I look up seeing Michael with his arms crossed he look down at me with a goofy smirk "mornin' sunshine, how'd you sleep ?" He says to me. I squint at him before getting up "why didn't you wake me up Michael?!" I shout I didn't want to miss the first day, shocking right? I would usually love to miss school. Michael simply shrugs "well if you don't want to be late you should Hurry up " Michael says before grabbing my hand and literally pulls me out the house.

-time skip to school-

Me and Jeremy were walking through the halls together we both missed lunch due to our asshole math teacher, I open my mouth to say something I was quickly cut off by Michael running over "y/n! Jeremy ! My buddies how's it hangin' lunch was bangin' " he sung doing his weird buddy handshake with Jeremy . I giggle at the two's goofiness, "I had my sushi and my slushee and more!" Michael sang I quickly look at him "you better had gotten me one!" I shout Michael only laughed "I did, butttt...-" I quickly cut him off "but what?" "I may or may not have drank it" he says I put my head to my chest and I gasp "Michael! How could you! I loved you !" I say dramatically with fake tears, Michael panics "s-sorry!!! I'll get you another one I swear!" He says quickly. I tried so hard to hold in my laughter I failed miserably bursting out into fits of giggles, Michael looked at me "hey! I thought you were serious y/n! So mean!" He says shaking his head while laughing. I realize Jeremy was super quiet I look over at him he's staring at some girl while blushing intensely, "aww~" i cooed softly, that seemed to get his attention he looks over with wide eyes "does little Jeremy have a crush ~" I tease he is literally a tomato now "yeah totally I don't, it's not like she's the love of my life" he mutters I face palm at his sarcasm, he quickly looks at me when I remove my hand from my face "plus! I'm not short! I'm way taller than you!" He says, fuck he has a point. I look over at the girl...Christine I think was her name "look jerms she's signing up for the play you should do it as well!" I say he nods "yeah I s-should! If Christine can do it, I can too!" I smile "that's the spirit !" He walks slowly towards the board and he quickly scribbles down his name. he looks happy, that moment was quickly when rich quickly yelled "GAYYYYY!" And everyone laughed, Jeremy quickly ran off I go off to check on him to make sure he's okay, I gasp as someone quickly pulls me into a room....

CLIFF HANGER! haha I hope you liked the first chapter sorry if it's bad I literally never have written fanfic before!
-631 words-