0 | Dead

+

My body felt light; almost as if I could float and soar high above the clouds. I heard sobbing and I also felt somewhat uneasy.

This feeling trapped at the pit of my stomach, sending a flurry of nervousness coursing through my body. Something felt undeniably...off. The atmosphere was thick, almost suffocating.

I raised a hand to reach out, my eyes widening in the process as I failed to decipher something earlier on. I was transparent as I saw a crowd of familiar faces seated towards me through my faded arm.

"What the hell."
I muttered under my breath. A revelation of which I've not come upon to disclose just yet. I'm dead. I'm.....dead?

I sat up, deciding to roam around my supposed funeral. Familiar faces, ones I've loved, had streaks of tears flying down their faces. Faces swollen and red added with uncontrollable sobbing.

My face subconsciously dropped. I reached out, though they wouldn't even know I was there. Strings pulled at me, urging me to them.
"I'm sorry..."
I muttered out to them. Apologetic this all happened to me.

Each step I took became heavier. My gut feeling deepening. It was as if this force was yanking me somewhere. I couldn't pinpoint exactly, but the more I took a step, the closer I was to this undeclared danger.

I found myself stopping in front of a man, shoulders hunched over. As I laid my hand on his shoulder, I retracted immediately. His looked up, as if he knew I was there, a small smirk playing on his features.

Everything immediately felt like it was timed. As if there was a ticking time bomb in the room, ready to set off and get the blood thirsty deed done quickly.

Tick

My feet trembled in its spot.
"Shit."

I tried so desperately to tell them that he was there too. But I couldn't. I found myself trapped in my own sorrow, spectating over what was of my funeral. I wanted to scream at them until my throat deemed not to do so.

  "Run!" I'd yell. But I couldn't, they wouldn't hear me anyways. I stepped back, further away the from dangerous feeling emitting from him as I couldn't shake off that nasty feeling in my stomach. I buried myself in the crowd, though I don't think he'd see me.

Tick

  Amongst the crowd, I saw the man crying; his face buried in his hands, his shoulders visibly shaking. But under all of this, I could see a smirk gracing his features.

" Shall we play some more, my dear Haerin."

+

a/n: this was inspired from somewhere

a/n: this was inspired from somewhere. idk where exactly though.