1 - Chiaki doesn't like bagels

Hajigay: Hey there! It's been a while hasn't it??

Bagelsss: Who the hell are you?

Hajigay: Rude. You don't remember me? Hajime Kamukura Hinata.

Bagelsss: oof. Sorry man seems like you've been rejected.

Hajigay: Ew... no. Chiaki please stop kidding.

Bagelsss: not Chiaki

Hajigay: man, I thought there was something wrong with your username! Chiaki doesn't like Bagels..

Bagelsss: wHAT SHES CRAZY AHAH XBDHSJJ SJU

Hajigay: Calm down

Hajigay: Bye, I see the problem wrong number! Now to go speak with Chiaki! Bye!

Hajime was tired, his body felt stiff. He didn't want to move, He didn't want to go see Izuru and his friends in the morning. Sleep, he needed sleep. Hajime laid down on his cheap, firm bed and before he knew it he was fast asleep. That is until he heard his annoying twin's voice. "HAJIME, GET UP!" Hajime lifted his head to see the one and only Izuru Kamakura Hinata.

Unlike Hajime his long black hair was combed and washed, his clothes were nice and didn't look horrible. Izuru wore a grey t-shirt matched with a leather jacket and jeans while his shoes where crimson red converse. Hajime on the other hand's dark brown hair was messy. He wore a white t-shirt and lime green tracksuit pants and no shoes. "Alright, I'll get ready! Just get out Izuru!" Hajime yelled back.

Le time skip.

Hajime was in Izuru friend's car (The annoying Red Head), Hajime hadn't changed much. He just threw some shoes and random jeans on and left. "So... Hajime! Do you like any girls?" Said one Izuru's friends, she was blonde and wore green alot. Hajime was pretty sure her name was something like Sarah, Sally or even Sonic.. Soni? Sonia. Her name was Sonia. Izuru laughed knowing his brother's sexuality. "I'm gay." He explained.

Lenp time skip 2

Hajime was bored out of his mind. His brother was probably talking about his friends and how weird they are. Hajime was picking at his food, he ordered bagels. Funnily enough a few minutes after his bagels arrived he got a message in a group chat of friends talking about the mysterious 'bagelsss' Hajime accidentally messaged.

Banana_head: whaddup losers? So we gonna talk about the creepy dude Hajime messaged.

Hajigay: No.

BabyGangsta: stfu Hiyoko

Banana_head: r00d.

Mekanic: Hiyoko should always be shut up.

Banana_head: at least I know how to spell mechanic.

Gamer.girl: burn..

Mekanic has changed their name to Mechanic

Ibookimeohduh: lol. BTW Hajime where are u??

Hajigay: stuck with annoying twin & co

Banana_head: is the cute one there?

Hajigay: Ye

Banana_head: send pics plz

Banana_head: Hajime why

Hajigay: ALRIGHT

)