3 - Gays are Satanists confirmed

(( spoilers

I know Nagito's parents are dead and that he has lyphoma but this is an AU so things are different
I don't own SDR2!!!))

Nagito laid down on his fluffy white queen sized bed and held a blood red pillow close to his heart.

He had multiple questions floating around in his head, What did Hajime look like? What did he sound like? Does Hajime like Chiaki? Nagito reminded himself of what his Father told him..

'Nagito, the most important lesson I can teach you is to protect yourself from the evil, diabolical, Satanists known as Gays.'

Protect...

If only he knew, that made Nagito mad yet he focused on the positive, Nagito found the 'lesson' the opposite to what his beloved Mother said.

'Nagito, sweetheart! There you are! Now Nagito you must remember no matter how you act, dress, look or even feel I'll always love you. It doesn't matter who you are. You can be anything and I'll love you.'

He wanted to cry. His Mother would only be away for 18 days yet it felt like an eternity. He missed her warm hugs, her homemade Cookies and Orange juice, her long white hair and soft caramel brown eyes. He had his Mother's hair and his Father's eyes. ((Idk why I put had it just sounds right))

Nagito would've laid in bed all day feeling sorry for himself if he hadn't gotten a notification.

/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/ ^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/

Hajigay: Nagitooooooooooo

Hajigay: N A G I T O

Bagelsss: yes?

Hajigay: I wanna see a picture of you T^T

Bagelsss: Okay.

Hajigay: really?!?! Thank you!

Bagelsss:

Hajigay: Wow! You're not an old man!

Bagelsss: now a pic of you!

Hajigay: I don't have many pics of myself only pics of friends, my brother or memes of them. Will do tho.

Hajigay: OMG THAT'S A MEME I MADE OF FUYUHIKO PLEASE IGNORE!

((Alicia-does-art owns this sorry about the rest, I don't own them

((Alicia-does-art owns this sorry about the rest, I don't own them.))

Bagelsss: CFYCGHFGA

Bagelsss: You're adorable.

Hajigay: aww thanks!