Rooming with him

Prologue-

To say that I am bewildered by the outcome of this terrible situation would be an understatement.

We hated each other. Our relationship was that simple, or at least it started off that way.

Time and fate both seem to rule the universe, and although a majority of the time fate is a bitch, there are occasions where beautiful things seem to fall into place.

I was sixteen when my mother and I were in a car accident.

She was pronounced dead on the scene, and I was taken to the hospital, where I was treated for broken ribs, and a concussion.

I was released within a week, but I had nowhere to go. My dad left me when I was four years old, my mother was dead, and I had no immediate family who were willing to take me in.

It took three days until anyone could get a hold of the only people who would take me in, my God parents.

Too bad that when I agreed to move in, they failed to mention that they live across the country in a small town in Maine, they also failed to mention that they have a gorgeous seventeen year old son, whom I had to share a conjoined bathroom with.

I had never expected my life to take a turn, like having to move in with my God parents, and I definitely didn't expect to share a bathroom with someone like Ryker.