Chapter 12 - we're just bff's -

Few hours later I'm spending lazy evening at home. My parents are out on some meeting and I have all house to myself, which means I can lay in my bed eating cookies and watch TV as long as I want. Suddenly my phone buzzes and I grab it in the right moment just to see one new text message. It's Channing.

Channing: Hey, sunshine, what's up? :* :))

I: Too much to tell through the texts ;)

Chan: Oh. Listen, mother just said that tomorrow we're catching a plane to Rome...

I: Cool. When you'll be back? :)

Chan: That's the thing - I really don't know. I'll be back but 6 months later, if everything will be okay... :-/

I: Shit. That really sucks. Do u really have to go? :(

Chan: I do, baby, I'm sorry. :-/

I: It's okay, I understand...

Chan: Maybe u could come up right now and stay the night til I gotta leave? Please... :*

I: Yeah, that would be nice. :) Will your parents be home?

Chan: Nope, they have some stuff 2 do. They will be back in the morning to take me to the airport with 'em. ;)

I: Nice. :) So maybe we could watch a movie?

Chan: Sure, sounds good. Now stop texting and get your sexy ass here. ;)

I: Woah. Running already.. ;)

***

"Channing!" I yell and lock him in big and tight bear hug as soon as he opens the door. He wraps his hands around me.

"I missed you too, sunshine. You've been busy, right? Sad that you couldn't come to me earlier." He whispers in my ear.

"Oh, don't be so sad. I'm really sorry, there's just much stuff that happened to me through this time." I say when I finally let him go.

Channing closes the door and I follow him to the kitchen."Then now we're gonna make some popcorn, other snacks, pick a movie and you're gonna tell me everything, okay?" 

"Okay, boss." I respond, chuckling. 

He rolls his eyes and just mumbles  under his nose."That's my girl." 

My best friend makes some popcorn and finds glasses and some cola. In that time I make some sandwiches. While I put them on the plate, I feel two, strong hands taking their place around my waist.

"Hey!" I exclaim, turning my head surprised but, before I can say something, Channing presses his lips on mine and turns me around. Then he lifts me like I'd have almost no weigh and put on the kitchen table. I wrap my legs around him, he deepens the kiss and slides his tongue inside my mouth. His hands travel up on down to my body. When his hand slides under my tank top, he grabs my breast and slowly starts rubbing it, moan that escapes my mouth isn't quiet at all. In that moment I'm thankful that his parents aren't at home, otherwise they would throw me out of their big house because of my naughty behaviour.

We continue kissing each other hungrily and I feel suprised that I didn't realize earlier, how good kisser he actually is. Channing's lips are warm, a bit wet and taste like strawberries and peanut butter. His gaze meets mine for a moment and we continue everything that we started. One of his hands slowly unbottons my shorts and they fall on the kitchen floor. Then he lifts me with just one hand, breaks the kiss for one moment and takes off my panties. Maybe this isn't the right thing to do but at that moment I'm too much into it to stop. I growl, a bit anoyed that he broke the kiss. Channing smirks a bit and presses his warm lips on my wet ones again. His hands begin to touch my body again. After few moments my legs are wide open and he starts rubbing my clit. I moan and my body starts shaking a bit. Guy continues kissing me and rubs me down there more and more intense, then suddenly slides two fingers inside me, making my eyes widen in shock and gasp. He breaks our kiss again and smirks at me. I roll my eyes and pull him almost wildly back to me, so we can continue the kiss. I feel how he fingers me more intense and faster than before. I moan and move my hips closer to his hand. Channing bites my lip and in the same time doesn't stop fingering me. We lock our eyes and break the kiss. He knows that I'm close. I gasp and moan louder and louder. And then in one moment... I just explode. My body shakes wildly for a while and I close my eyes. I bet my moans are echoing in all house. Then, if Channing wouldn't catch me, I would fall to the ground.