- nine

It's Monday, Jae was practicing with Chora. Well he texted me and I sent him a 'good luck', but here's the catch.

I actually sent a selfie with a certain glasses filter and all he sent back was thumbs up. I feel awkward like, why did I even send that?!

I groaned and stuffed my face to my pillow, screaming as hard as I can. Jae went to her place so I won't be very worry about anyone hearing, haha.

Haha, haha...

But, I feel today I had a plan?

What was it?

Recently things are the band... festival... decorations... oh, the stands.

I'm in charge and today was a meeting with the other guys, I rushed to the bathroom once I remembered it. I'm such a great leader, aren't I.

I took a quick shower, changing into a light green shirt and light grey shorts, not too short though hah. It's hot today, so I don't really want to wear something covering.

I brought the backpack last time I brought for Jae's outing and quickly step into my sneakers, I went out and locked the door before running down.

Surely they won't mind? And a good thing, the café is near here. I ran and pant once I enter, Mingyu and Dongmin was already here.

"Sorry guys, I was late." I breath out, and Mingyu laugh. "Joshua-hyung would've scolded you if he was here," I scoffed.

"Just a year below me, and he's the one who's always scolding." I shake my head as Mingyu laughed again, "you should order something first noona." Dongmin said and I smiled.

So, I've met the two of them in my high school. They were my best dongsaeng, I feel accomplished being their tutor that time. They actually don't need tutoring but the teacher was weird enough to ask me for it.

And Joshua, my best friend and he's a year below me. He's that gentleman that girls would fall but still, boys have their mischievous side and his is... I'll say being savage? He says it's swag though.

But enough about him, I'm also a friend of Myungjun, the clown of the class. He would partner up with his friend Jinwoo and make soap opera? Yeah, him.

I got my order and went back to their table, "how's my funny duck been doing?" I asked Dongmin, who's in the same dorm as him.

"MJ-hyung? Perky as always," he laughed. "Not much difference huh, what about Mr.Hong?" I turned to Mingyu and he nodded slowly, sipping his coffee.

"Hyung has been well, currently working for desserts advertisement with Jeonghannie-hyung."

"I see, the ship goes on..." I mumbled and start taking out the field map last Friday for our stand position.

"So by the way, I'm glad you guys are in here because we have to do cooking for this and I trust your skills." I started, glancing at each of them.

"This is where we'll have our stand, near the stage. I think we should make the treats that can be bring anywhere or to watch the stage that will be going on."

"And we'll have my friend Eric to help, he's a great baker but any suggestion on any food?" I asked, "we have pretzels and croissants."

"Woah, Eric-hyung? The one that's going on quite viral?" Dongmin made a small 'o' with his mouth and I chuckled.

"But I think, we could serve apple pie with cold cream? Or scones, it's quite hot these days," Dongmin suggested and I nodded, writing that down at the notebook I took.

"Yeah, that Eric. I didn't know he's pretty going on right now." I smiled, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, crunchy hot pie and cold cream, I like your idea." Mingyu high-five Dongmin and I nodded. "I guess that's good enough, should we meet up with Eric? His house is a stop away."