-10-

It's July 29th. Exactly one month later from the first time we stepped into our apartment. And we were finally settled.

(The apartment)

(Your room^)

(Your room^)

(His room^)(But the banner is his Lemon Boy banner^)

(His room^)
(But the banner is his Lemon Boy banner^)

I had woken up not that long ago and gotten dressed for the day wearing just some plain ripped jeans and a striped t-shirt. I decided to be a "mature adult" and make my bed. As well as water my plants. When I was done I left my room. But as I closed my door and turned around I was startled by Robin coming out of his room across from mine. He obviously noticed me jump a little as he snickered and rubbed his eyes under his glasses. He looked like he had just woken up, considering the fact that his hair looked like a birds nest. But it was cute. Well, to me at least. I playfully rolled my eyes and said, "Good morning to you too". He smiled, "good morning". And both made our way to the main room.

He went into the kitchen as I plopped down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on some random channel for some noise. I went to grab my computer that I thought I set down on the coffee table. But it wasn't there. So I figured it was just going in my room. I got up to go check. I searched around my room, but I still couldn't find it. I poked my head out of my room and yelled, "Hey Rob?" "Yeah?" He replied. "Have you seen my computer?". "No, why?". "I can't find it". "You probably just left it at your parents house from yesterday. Just text your mum or dad and ask". "Kay". I found my phone and did so. After a couple minutes my mum replied saying she remembered seeing it on the kitchen counter. I signed to myself. I guess that's where I'm heading today.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my backpack so I had something to put in. Sticking my phone and other shit in the front pocket. I made my way back to the main room seeing Robbie making breakfast in the kitchen. "Um..so yeah I left it there" I said. He glanced behind him watching me sit down at the table and putting the backpack on the floor. Turning back at the stove he said, "Ok, well I'll probably just go with you cause I need to stop at the music store". I replied with a, "Kay". And we both ate the breakfast he made.

After he got dressed and ready we left and got on the bus to my parents house. Neither were home but I knew the spare key was under the mat. I found my computer exactly where she said it was and stuck it in my backpack.

We walked to the music store so Rob could get what ever he needed. But afterwards we were bored and had nothing to do. So we decided to just walk around. We ended up getting some smoothies as our lunch because we weren't that hungry.

  As we continued walking around the town aimlessly we would talk about random stuff and comment on funny things we saw in store windows. That is until we ventured out farther away from stores and people.