Chicken Coupon And Brat

Alternative tittle: Taekwoon discover new kinks

'' Taekwoon, stop being childish and for the last time tell me, did you took my chicken coupon? ''

Taekwoon didn't answer and continued doing whatever he was doing on his phone, showing his back to Hakyeon. He smirked. His plan worked. He knew that was pathetic, but it wasn't his fault after all, Hakyeon was too busy these days, he didn't even have time to Taekwoon, he had to do something to grab his attention.

'' Why does it have to be me? ''

Hakyeon rolled his eyes to the sky and crossed his arms on his chest.

'' Taekwoon, everyone here know that when food disappear you're the culprit. Just say it, and treat me food. Maybe I'll forgive you. Should I make you remember that you also ate my strawberry ice cream, and drank my sparkling water?? ''

Taekwoon finally faced him, looking offended.

'' What?? But that's not true! Wonshik also steal Hongbin's food and-''

'' Don't play this game with me. Wonshik always admit it alone when he steal something, he's too honest and mature, NOT LIKE SOMEONE ELSE. ''

'' Okay and what are you going to do, if I don't confess and don't treat you food? Are you going to arrest me, mister officer? "

Taekwoon put his wrist in front of him, mocking Hakyeon. The leader was starting to loose his temper, Taekwoon could feel it. He may be almost thirty , he had a short temper when it come to his food, and Taekwoon knew it. He looked at Hakyeon with a smirk, like if he was saying '' what are you going to do next? ''

'' You really ain't going to confess, huh? ''

Taekwoon didn't answer anything but it was clear that no, he wasn't going to say something about that. Something flashed in Hakyeon's eyes, as he was staring at Taekwoon 's wrist in front of him. Something Taekwoon never saw, but who gave him goosebumps.

Hakyeon suddenly took Taekwoon' s wrist with one hand, and with the other he took off the scarf who was around his neck, and before the vocalist could do anything, he tied him, his hands above his head, and threw him on the mattress.

Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon with wide eyes, his heart beating furiously in his chest.

'' Yeonnie, what the fuck--''

Hakyeon sushed him by putting a finger in front of his mouth.

'' Shut up. I arrest you, and you're not allowed to talk. Everything you say could be taken against you. ''

Taekwoon blushed until the point he became a tomato. He wasn't expecting that. At all. He just wanted Hakyeon's attention, nothing more. But weirdly, he started feeling something weird in his stomach, and found out he was getting aroused by Hakyeon's game. That was bad. Really bad. You're not supposed to have a bonner if your leader start to play silly games with you, that was so wrong. But Taekwoon cound't help it, and Hakyeon seemed to ignore his condition because he continued his game, crawling on Taekwoon 's lap, slowly, with feline eyes, moving like a snake.

A very, very, pretty snake with a nice ass. Do snakes even have an ass?

Hakyeon' s head finally reached Taekwoon 's, and he started whisper agaisnt his ear, despite the fact that Taekwoon started breathing with difficulties.

'' That's your last chance to surrender, before I start torture you, until you beg me to stop, with your winy voice of a little kitten, but you've been a bad Kitten Taekwoonie, you know that? You deserve to be punished... ''