Chapter Five🌱

Thank you for the votes, comments and overall support on my book Hil-adde and other readers.

♡~♡~♡

"Sorry," he says as he sits on the edge of my bed with his head in his hand. He seems to be struggling with something.

Leaning up on my elbows, I look down at him. What did I do wrong? Was I too into it? Was I bad at it? Oh my gosh. Was my breath bad?

"It's okay," I say with furrowed eyebrows and a frown on my dark, almost, brown lips. My heart feeling numb.

After staring at him in silence for a few seconds, I eventually turn and lay on my side staring blindly at my grey walls.

As if noticing my mood, he comes and stoop beside me. He streaches his hand out and clutch mine.

"I'm really sorry. Please don't feel bad. I've just been going through some. . .stuff, lately," he says, his eyes and his smile becoming sad at the last part.

I softly smile at him.

"It's okay."

We remain in that position, just looking into each other's eyes. Not all goooy eyed or excited, but more with a mutual understanding.

"I love you," he tells me. "You know that, right?"

I laugh slighly and then return to searching his eyes with a soft, sad smile.

"Yea," but then. . .all that play in my mind was, Don't Lie To Me.

♡~♡~♡
Song of this Chapter:
Don't Say You love me by Fifth Harmony.

Vote🌟
Comment🗨
Share💯
Read on↪

--Britty💫