A Surprise

(F/N) POV

I walk into gym class and get changed. I proceed to read the white bored.

Get changed, then meet in the middle.

I do as I'm told, and take a seat in the middle of the gym. After a while more people show up and sit down. Once it seems that everyone is present, the gym teacher strolles forward. "Alright everyone, today we will be doing free choice. You can do anything active. You must be moving." After this announcement is made, I head twords the track head phones, and I pod in hand.

I make it down to the track and start running. While my favorite song discord rings in my ears.

??? POV
He's really fast.

Yeah isn't he the new kid that skipped a grade.

I think so.

He's so cute.

Awwww look at him all focused.

(F/N) POV

After running about 15 laps I stop. I can feel all eyes on me. I decide to do something else. I look around and see some guys playing soccer. I go and join the game. I steal the ball running past all players. All defense is on me. At the last second, just before someone steals the ball from me, I kick the ball and GAOL! I make the shot. Everyone stares in awe. I proceed to another game going on, football. When I walk onto the field all the guys laugh at me. Probably due to me being on the shorter side. Either way, I hop in position. As one of the guys goes to tell me that I shouldn't play, one of his team mates stops him. He looks at me and smirks, "Let him play." The guy goes over to the other team and gets in position.

The game starts. The ball is thrown to me, I run ducking and dodging all defense. Suddenly the guy from before is right on me. I swerve but he follows, then I jump. Throwing the ball into the air. I land doing a sumersalt then catching the ball, I score. Everyone is silent. The guy that was chasing me is now on the ground. He looks up and is angry. He stands, grunts, and walks away. Everyone cheers and I'm surrounded by sports clubs trying to recruit me. From the basket ball club asking if I can play, to the track club wanting me to be a starter. I stand and walk away. Some try to follow. I turn around and say, "I'm sorry but I was just having fun, but I will certainly think over your offers," I say smiling the brightest smile possible. These people are so nice to give me a chance. With that, I continue walking, this time no one follows me. I end up at a swimming pool and dip my feet in. I haven't swam In years.

As I'm sitting someone calls to me, "Hey, interested in the swim club. I saw you running, you have great endurence. I'm Makoto Tachibana, by the way." I look over to see a boy who seems to be older than me smiling. He has beown hair and green eyes. I smile back.

Makotos POV

He looks over at me with the brightest smile. "I'm (F/N) (L/N), it's nice to meet you Makoto, and no not really, I can't swim." After those words he turns back to the water. I sit next to him.

"Want to learn?" I ask. He doesn't respond. When I look over at him he's staring at me with his cheeks puffed out, a red face and, are those tears in his eyes? "Woah what's wrong are you okay?" I say frantic not knowing what's wrong. He takes a deep breath and then.

"I'M SORRY I LIED I DO KNOW HOW TO SWIM I JUST HAVEN'T DONE IT IN A WHILE AND...YEAH." (F/N) then turns away breathing heavily, he then turns to me and smiles with a red face,"Sorry I lied." He says again still smiling. I break out into laughter. That was the cutest thing I have ever scene.

"Well to make it up to me how about you join the swim club?" I say with hope In my eyes, and a kind smile.

"Sure!" Is all he says, his voice laced with enthusiasm. I then hand him a paper with the time of when the club meets. We stand. "Okay, I'll be there!" He waves and walks off. He was so... interesting.