~chapter eight~

•|Lucy's POV|•
"D-Damien!" I stuttered. Is this really him? I mean he looks the same, ruby red hair, fare skin, fire like orange eyes and a round face

TIME FOR A FLASH BACK!!!!!
There where kitsune: women, men and children running for their lives, as the hunters chased them down. Damien, my friends and I, where running as well as our parents, from a three men who had pitch forks and torches. then we all began to get split up, my mother headed for the heartfilia estate to give me to a friend,Miyū, and that was the last time I ever saw my real family and childhood friends.

FLASH BACK OVER!!!
Damien lifted his head off my chest a dark rosey red blush covered both of our faces. Gray, who was standing behind Damien , was sending death glares at him "whos is he?" Gray said in annoyance "um.................He's a child hood friend of mine....." I said getting up from the ground and wiping the dirt off my skirt "child hood friend? I thought you lived aloune when you where a child, in the heartfifla mansion." Gray questioned me with a confused look on his face "I was.......but i didn't move there until i was seven"

"What!" he said in surprise "then where you before you lived the heartfiflia estate?" My hand became sweaty and I began to Fig-it, my knees rubbed together "look......." I started "it's hard to explain. Can we go to cafe and talk about it there?" Gray nodded, then I turned to Damien who was looking at gray in annoyance "You can come to Damien!" I offered he also noodled not taking his eyes off gray.

We wondered around the town to find a cafe that wasn't too far from the train station. We made our m
way to a French style cafe, as we entered a maid came to take us to a table, perfect a table in the furthest away from everyone else I thought as we all sat down "Please Lucy explain" Gray said I a slightly annoyed tone "well..........I was adopted by Layla and Jude" gray stared with wide eyes "I was brought to the heartfilia estate by my birth mother, after the village we lived in was burnt down" my eyes dropped to the coffee I was just handed, tests welling up in my eyes "so we're did you live before?" Gray asked "I lived in the Athis mountains in a small village that was called Zerzura........." my eyes then shifted to Damien who was looking out the window "WAIT ISN'T THAT THE ONLY TOWN KITUNES CAN BE FOUND IN!actually they could be found in there's non left any more." Gray shouted, then lowered his voice I gave a small nodded my eyes going back to looking at my drink "Lucy." Damien said in a quiet voice, nearly a whisper "hmm" I replied, Damien took a deep breath then said "Your friend is wrong." He said his gaze still looking at the passing people "what do you mean?" I ask wondering what he was going to say next "we may have lost a lot of people the night of the fire including your mother and farther.................but everyone is still alive" he said his hands holding mine, my eyes where looking straight into his he had seriousness in them "w-w-what that can't be everyone died!"
"Then how come I'm here Lucy?" Damien said smiling at me "really? Your sure everyone's alive?" I questioned "yup I'm sure! All the survivors live in the same mountain range and we rebuilt the town!" We both smiled and me being me I began to cry "sorry to rune this moment but Lucy why did you and Damien live in a town full of kitsunes?" Gray said i rubbed my thighs "well.................. me and Damien are kitsunes" Gray just stared, shock and confusion was written all over his face "how is that possible? You don't have tails or ears."
"We can hide our tails and ears, it's a simple spell you learn when your about six!" I replied "that makes sense!"
"Oh shit we're going to be late for the train!" I screamed making everyone in the cafe look at me.

I searched through my bag to find my bag, placing the money on the table Gray grabbed my hand and ran to the the door. Just before He could open the door I felt someone hold my shirt, I turned round and saw Damien with his head hung low and tears welling up in his eyes "please.......please" he started "please don't leave again. Everyone misses you, please come back to the village" he finished "I'm sorry Damien but I can't I have new friends that need me but I promise I'll come back and say hello to everyone again" I said in reply, guilt covering my conscious "promises"
"Yep a celestial wizard always keeps her promises!" I smiled at him "your a...........WIZARD!" He exclaimed "yeah................but that's a story I'll tell you when I see you next. Oh wait just before I leave here a lacrima you can contact me with it!" I smiled at him
"Thanks!" Damien said in a cute tone of voice making me blush "it's -it's ok"
"Gotta run! Cya soon Damien!" I waved goodbye and me and Gray made it to the train station just in time.

•|Time skip|•
•|gray's POV|•
We are now sitting on the train back to magnolia, Lucy was asleep and I was thinking about how Damien made my Lucy blush. WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS? First he went ahead and landed straight fist into Lucy breasts, then he goes and makes her blush and not to mention the death stares he was giving me all the way through this whole ordeal; it's like he's asking to get punched, which I will happily give him one straight in the middle of his face.

The bus finally stopped,at around seven thirty pm I then woke up Lucy, we grabbed our bags and headed to her house "hey Gray" Lucy said I turned towards her "make your self comfortable while I have a shower if you want a warm drink there's some instant coffee in the top left cupboard and some hot chocolate in the same cupboard." She offered me "thank you" I said in reply "Oh you can also have a shower if you want after me" I said thank you again as Lucy walked into the bathroom.

A couple of minutes later I heard soft muffled cry's coming from Lucy's bedroom. I quietly tip-toed towards her bedroom door. I opened the door and saw Lucy in the middle of her bed crying, mumbling words to quite for me to hear "hey Lucy"I asked softly "are you okay?"
"Gray?" She asked "yes"
"I feel so weak" she said burying he face even more into her knees "what do you mean?" I queried "I'm so weak I nearly let myself get raped, I just couldn't fight back" she began to cry harder "LUCY SHUT UP!" I shouted at her which caused her to flinch "YOU MAYBE WEAK PHYSICALLY BUT YOU ONE OF THE MOST MENTALLY STRONG PERSON I KNOW.........and you unmentionably beautiful" I shouted then whispered the last part  so quiet I could hardly hear myself "Exactly Gray I can't fighting back!" She nearly shouted
"Let me help you!" I said without thinking "Gray you would really do that?" She ask with a slight blush dusted on her face "of course I would I love you remember." I said softly crawling on her bed to hug her, I peered below me and saw Lucy with a heavy scarlet red blush painted on her face. I giggled at her cuteness "we'll quit the guild tomorrow. If that okay with you?" I said to her " yea it's ok, and I have the perfect place to train" she agreed with my plan "Hey will you  go on a date with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1347 words! Finally this chapter is finished this took forever!  The next chapter I'm going to make
most of it Graylu! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1347 words! Finally this chapter is finished this took forever!  The next chapter I'm going to makemost of it Graylu!