Ice Cream Cake

This is a Eric Beckerman x reader I hope you like it instead of Brooklyn it's you.

Y/N POV
My boyfriend  Eric and I have a shoot at the office today so we got ready to go.

*At the office*

*At the office*

We walked in holding hands and sat down. Katie started talking  " Today marks the 100th episode of  people vs food so we got something special for ya" We got excited and Eric said " Cake, ice cream, pie?" I laughed and he smiled at me. Katie said "So we're going to give you ice cream cakes," Eric gasped happily and I giggled. " and you have have to eat them with out using your hands or utensils whoever can eat the most ice cream cake in 3 minutes wins." I face palmed while Eric got excited and started to brag about how he won the icee challenge and stuff. "So here they are" Katie said. I squealed and talked about how cute it looked. (If you got long hair your hair was already up in a bun but short haired people like me are ok). "It's so big." I roll my eyes at him but laughed then kissed his cheek which Katie awed at. She counted down then we went for it. I was like woah and he said  " that is thick." I shivered "It's so cold" then he said "this is the best day of my life." I starred at him like really bitch then he said looking at me "After meeting you of course." I said that's better." Then kept on eating. He laughed and I kept looking for attack points. He said" it's all my nose" I laughed. Then I couldn't understand him and mocked him and he mocked back. I laughed and he was like oh my god. "I feel like I'm more messier than you." He said to me. We laughed  and kept going. And Katie told us that there was 30 seconds left. She counted down from 5 then told us we were done. And Eric said to her "for now." I giggled.  And she told him that he won. He said whoo then looked at me as I laughed then I pecked him lips. He smiled big. He told her that's his lunch and I just looked at the camera shaking my head no. We cleaned up and left to the community team office.

Hope you liked it.