Morning Fun

I woke up and saw my beautiful boyfriend asleep next to me, his chest rising up and down at a soft pace in his soothing rest.

i looked at him and got an idea.

a smirk formed on my lips as I thought about it. Austin has been teasing me a lot and we haven't "done it" together yet in our relationship, he's been giving me signs that he wants to though.

i slowly slipped my hand on his crotch, massaging his bulge through his sweats.

he let out a deep groan and rolled over a little bit in the bed.

started to rub it as I felt him slowly get harder.

I straddled his lap and I saw Austin's eyes flutter open.

"Good morning Baby.." i said quietly.

he smiled at me and I slowly started to rock my hips slowly grinding his now hard bulge on my sensitive spots.

I heard a couple groans come out of his mouth, telling me he likes it as much as I do.

Austin flips us over and starts to take my clothes off, after I get fully naked, he looks at my body up and down and starts to grab my boobs, playing with them with his big hands.

i pulled Austin's shirt off, revealing his sexy toned body, he pulls his pants and boxers off all at once revealing his big length. he started to rub the tip of his dick slowly on my clit, teasing me making me want more.

he finally shoved his big length deep inside me, making me moan and gasp out at the pleasure.

Austin started to thrust him into me, hitting my spot perfectly,

"R-Right there, oh my god." i moaned as Austin's eyes stared into mine, contently as he thruster himself faster and deeper.

"Who's your daddy, baby?" Austin said in between grunts, while still thrusting.

"YOU. Ah-Austin!" i moaned back as he thrusted himself

his dick was so big and it felt so amazing as he hit all my spot making everything more intense.

"How does it feel, babe?" he whispered in my ear as he kept going, harder and harder.

i was in so much pleasure that all I could do was moan loudly.

Austin pulled out and bent me over on the bed, he slowly went in doing me from the back. i felt him hit my gspot each time he thrusted in.

he hits my ass and then grabs it making me moan louder.

"Say my name, tell me how you like it baby." Austin groaned out.

"A-AUSTIN. mmm harder!" moan as he goes harder and harder, i felt Austin hit the right spots at the right time and I couldn't take it anymore.

I felt the pleasure rush inside me as came onto austin. Austin thrusted a couple more times and then came after me. he pulled out and lied beside me. we both lied there with heavy breaths. "That felt so great." Austin whispered to me.

i smiled and started to play with Austin's curly mess of hair, stroking it lightly and wrapping his messy curls around my fingers. he smiled at me, kissing my cheeks and my forehead. i tried to slowly get up so I can grab one of Austin's t-shirts and just wear that but then I fell as soon as I got up because my legs and my "womanhood" were both sore from Austin doing it fast and rough.

i groaned and heard Austin chuckle at me trying to contain his laughter.

"Babe, was I too hard?" he asks giggling.

"Yes, actually. it hurts a lot."

i replied.

"okay, just lay down and I will get you one of my shirts because thats probably what your were getting anyways." he smiled and a few seconds later, came back with one of his shirts.

"Here you go babe." he said sweetly, i love his boy so much.