chapter 1

I was shoved through the door of the main entrance of Blackwood, the workers were still gripping on to my arms tightly and 2 doctors were following us. I was lead in to a small room right by the main entrance, it was stocked with what looked like all the clothes that patients would wear when they arrived. "Take what you have off now and put these on" The worker shoved a pair of sweatpants, a plain grey shirt and a pair of all white sneakers at me. "I don't belong here" I let out another small sob "well there's nothing you can do about it now kid, you're stuck here....now change!" the man said harshly "you have 2 minutes" he shut the door and I began changing in to the clothes given to me. 

I was done in about a minute and ruffled my hand through my hair and sighed. I needed to find a way out of this place. And fast. I didn't deserve to be here. I wasn't crazy. I would never hurt anyone. The door finally opened and I was pulled out. "Luke Hemmings, this is Doctor Martin, he'll be showing you where you're staying and where your meetings and therapy sessions are" The guard said before walking away "I don't belong here! please get to out of here I just want to go home!" I pleaded at the doctor. "Well Luke, it does look like you belong here, you killed 5 innocent people, but don't worry you'll have plenty of time to reflect on your feelings of the situation at your therapy session tomorrow" He fake smiled, I wanted to punch him in the face. "I didn't fucking kill anybody!" I shouted. "Now Luke...." Doctor Martin stepped closer to me "if you shout and cause problems in this facility...there wil be consequences" he signaled for me to follow him and I obeyed too annoyed to cause anymore problems right now.

"This is the floor you'll be staying on, each floor is organized by different patient diagnosis"

"what have I been diagnosed as?" I mumbled at the doctor. "You have yet to be determined since we haven't had any meetings with you yet, but since you did kill people you have shown signs of psychopathic behavior" the doctor lead me down another hallway. "How many times do I have to say I didn't kill anybody!!" I raised my voice. "There is evidence you did Mr. Hemmings and you are displaying extreme fluctuations of behavior and irritation" the doctor took out his notebook and started writing notes about me, I slapped it out of his hand and smiled. "Woops" "You really need to learn how to behave Luke or you will not be having a pleasant stay at Blackwood" Doctor Martin glared. "I don't plan on staying" I said quietly "What was that?" He asked waving over guards towards us "please take Mr. Hemmings to his room" "No I'm not going! I'm not a patient here! I didn't do anything!" I got grabbed by the guards for what felt like the millionth time today and was pulled down another all white hallway towards a large white door with a small window on it. "I'm not going in there!" I yelled as the guard unlocked the door and threw me in quickly shutting it "let me out of here! get me out!" I banged on the door. 

After about 5 minutes I gave up and slid to the ground closing my eyes. I was going to be in here forever. "Um excuse me hi" a small voice said and I opened my eyes, I didn't even realize there was someone else in here "I'm Calum I'm your roommate" I stood up from the floor and was faced with a very skinny kiwi loooking boy. He was wearing the same outfit as me except he had a black beanie on his head and his clothes looked way too big. "I didn't realize I would have a roommate...uh I'm Luke" I said embarrased about the fact he saw my outburst. "It seems you don't like the fact you got put in here" Calum said leaning against the wall. I shook my head "I don't! They say I killed someone but really I honestly didn't I don't know how or why they think it was me" I could feel tears forming in my eyes again. Calum pulled me in for a hug. It was awkward since we had just met "don't worry, this place isn't as bad as it seems, you just have to behave" I've been here for almost 5 months" Calum shrugged. "if you don't mind me asking why are you here?" by his skinny appearance I think it was obvious but I just wanted to make sure. "Oh I have anorexia" he said with a sad face "I'm trying to be better, but so far I haven't achieved much" he said as he fixed the beanie on his head. I stood there quietly I didn't really know what else to say. "Well you can have this bed" Calum pointed to the small bed that was opposite of his, I nodded and sat down on it and looked around at the room. There was absolutely nothing exciting in here and everything was white, that in general would drive me crazy. 

"Would you mind if I took a nap?" I asked Calum who was laying on his bed looking at a Comic Book "oh go ahead, when you wake up it should be dinner time and then I can take you to meet Michael and Ashton" "Michael and Ashton?" I asked. "They're my friends" Calum perked up "Michael doesn't talk much. I'll have him explain if you get him speaking and Ashton....well..just don't get him mad or on his bad side" Calum warned me "uh um okay" I said, I felt like maybe avoiding Calum's friend Ashton might just end up being my best bet. I then turned away from Calum and laid down letting sleep take me away. 

Sorry it's short! The chapters will get longer once more things start to happen! Next chapter Luke meets Ashton and Michael ooooh ;) I hope you guys like the idea of this story! I find it interesting and it'll get better I promise! Please comment and vote because that makes me smile!!! i lub you lots :D