Nightmare

Derek:

The whole pack is hanging out at the loft and you were upstairs changing into some comfy clothes. As you walked down the spiral stairs to the main room everyone got quiet and turned to look at you. You didn't think much of it and you went to sit on the couch. Peter and Aiden were standing in the way so you asked them to move but they just stood there and stared at you.

"Come on guys, move. I want to sit down." You whined trying to push them out of the way. All of the sudden they both grabbed your arms at the same time and dragged you the couch sitting you down while Scott and Isaac were holding you still so you couldn't get up. Stiles and Lydia were holding down your feet so you couldn't kick and they were both unusually strong for humans. You kept trying to wiggle yourself free but it was no use. By now you were terrified and you had no idea what was going on. Peter, Cora, Ethan, and Aiden were standing next to the couch whispering and laughing. You saw Derek walking out of the other room and making his way towards you.

"Derek! Derek, please tell them to get off. Help!" You yelled and he just laughed.

"Derek?" You questioned but he didn't reply.

"Oh (y/n) I can't believe you actually fell for all this. The whole relationship, you becoming friends with everyone, all of it, you fell for it." He said amused.

"Derek, what are you saying?" You ask on the verge of tears. You were terrified and you couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"I'm saying we were using you. We thought you would be good bait for the alphas and you were but... just not good enough. And since you aren't useful anymore we have to dispose of you." He said pulling out his claws. You were shaking and you knew you were about to die. No matter what you tried they would catch you, they were faster, stronger, smarter. You closed your eyes and kept crying. Derek pulled his hand back and brought his claws towards your throat as fast as he could. Inches away from death, you sat up with a huge breath.

You sat up sweating and shaking. You haven't quite processed what happened but you were relieved it was all a dream. You turned your head and saw Derek lying in bed next to you, sleeping like a baby. Even though it was just a dream you knew he was capable of doing that, capable of killing you. You tried to get out of bed without waking him but his senses were to intense and he sat up quickly.

"(Y/n) what's wrong? Are you okay? Your heart is beating like crazy." He said panicked. You wanted to get as far away from him as you could without it being suspicious so you slowly scooted back while talking,

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bad dream." You said quietly with fear evident in your voice.

"Aw, babe. Come here." He said reaching towards you to pull you close to him. You flinched and stepped back a bit. You silently scolded yourself for not hiding it better but you were terrified.

"(Y/n) are you... scared of me?" He asked with pain in his voice you didn't have to reply, he already knew the answer.

"(Y/n) I would never ever hurt you. I love you so much, I thought you knew that..." He said turning away from you. You started feeling guilty so you decided to explain.

"Derek I-I do know that. It's just i-in my dream, everyone w-was turning against me, even you an-and I couldn't ge-get free and, and..." You said started to cry lightly.

"Babe, if any of them ever tried to hurt you I'd kill them. I would never turn against you, I love you." He said moving closer to you and pulling you into his arms. You hugged him back and you felt better about everything. You both laid down and stayed in each other's arms while slowly falling back to sleep. Right before you fell asleep you heard Derek whisper; "I will always love you, (y/n)." and kissed the back of your neck. You smiled and fell asleep in the arms of the love of your life.