001

#

TW !!!! SUICIDE , SLIGHT GORE , SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

her voice was like a soft echo brushing past sooyoungs ears, despite the amount of distance between them.
"don't cry sooyoung, it's going to be okay"

"VIVI! WAIT PLEASE!" sooyoung screamed at the top of her lungs, pushing through people as she ran into the building vivi was on. her friend stumbled a step closer to the sharp edge and the crying girl charged faster than her body could handle.

"d-don't do it! please!" tears were streaming down both of their cheeks, the weird thing was that nobody else watching the scene was getting hold of the police or trying to help save the innocent girl about to take her life.

as soon as sooyoung reached the rooftop, she ran towards the other girl, pushing aside her burning lungs and numb legs. desperately stretching out her shaking hand to grasp onto her closest friend, her sweet beautiful, light of her life... when suddenly, after a flash of a bright red light, vivi limply falls forwards...

i lost her.

#

realeasing a sound so shrill and awful she couldn't recognize she was making such a sound, sooyoung fell to her knees and looked over the edge of the building, peering onto the street of crossing, clueless civilians and cars, and regular everyday life.

the mangled, horribly broken body of a girl she loved was what she had expected to see when she looked down.

to her complete and utter horror, there was nothing, no blood, not a strand of hair.

sooyoung was so shocked her breaths grew shorter and shorter, her dizziness took over to the point her vision completely blurred, she slowly got off of her knees and stumbled all around the roof , gripping her hair in anguish.

what do i do !/8.281 what do i do /!2&

please help me pleas some one pleasw help mw

her eyes rolled backwards as she fainted, falling limply onto the flat surface of the rooftop.

#

violent, ugly, loud cries was all sooyoung heard when she gained conciousness.

cold, gentle, soft hands was the first thing she felt before she opened her eyes to see her surroundings.

and then there was nothing.

sooyoung was laying in her very own bed, no other person was in her room, just her alone.. just her alone. she briefly noticed her shoes were removed and placed nicely in the corner, her jacket was hung neatly, the blankets around her tucked tightly.

but none of that stayed in her mind for very long, as her brain had only room for one, singular thought, vivi.

it took this thought for sooyoung to realize maybe tears really did have a limit, and yesterday she had accidently exceeded hers greatly. nothing escaped her eyes anymore as she stared blankly at her ceiling.

it took about thirty minutes for her to move her limbs around, and felt slight shock at the absence of pain in her legs from the pressure she put agaisnt her body yesterday. sooyoung turned her head to see a glass of water and a bottle of pain medicine on her nightstand.

sooyoung couldn't push this away from her mind any longer.

who was here?

sooyoungs parents were never home; drug addicts, both cheating on each other, you know, the usual.

she really think of anyone else who'd have access to her house and- wait a minute, who found her on that rooftop?!!

sooyoung sat up quickly, was it the police? was it just a random person? someone i know?

she snuck around her crappy little two bedroom house as if someone had broken in and felt bad for stealing and decided to heal a sickened teenager.

after she found nothing, she came to the realization that it really wasn't worth freaking out about, so what if she dies.. it doesn't matter now, nothing's worth staying.

watching your bestfriend die, it messes with your head.

#