chapter 03

"o-okay then sanada-senpai," akihiko and makoto sat at the edge of the bed. "p-p-please take it slow daddy!" suddenly makoto felt akihiko place his warm hand against his thigh and softly moaned. "you're so cute when you're flustered makoto-kun."

makoto blushed. "don't say things like that. it's not like i like you or anything, b-baka!" akihiko giggled. embarrassed, he quickly looked away. akihiko slowly put his free hand on makoto's face and moved it to face his. the space between them shortened untill their lips touched. it was a deep kiss that lasted exactly 69 seconds long.

akihiko pushed makoto backwards onto the bed so that he was on top of him. they continued to kiss untill akihiko broke them apart and said "do you want me to stick my peen in you?"

"oh aki-daddy," makoto replied through moans. "i thought you'd never ask."

***

after a whole night of love making, akihiko lead in bed awake. asleep next to him was his boyfriend, who nuzzled his head into his naked body. akihiko blushed thinking about how much he loved the blue haired boy lying beside him.

morning came and akihiko felt nervous. this being because today would be the day he proposed to his lover. he wanted everyone in s.e.e.s (except junpei who was dead) to know how much he loved makoto yuki, soon to be makoto sanada.

he got the ring from his dormitory and admired it. it wouldn't be able to fit on makoto's finger as it was larger then an 'average' ring. this is because it was no ordinary ring. it was a cock ring. akihiko smiled pervertedly at the thought of his significant other wearing this.

-to be continued-