The Date (Sort Of)

So.... I am sorry for leaving you all on a cliff hanger... SOrt of..... So here it is.... The Date (Sort of) And guys this isn't evn going to be a page because I have to leave soon so I am super sorry! Its really short and quick.

__________

The wooden platform laid falt reaching from one wall to the other. The spacious room white and empt yet inviting.

Underneath the platform lay a ballpit sparkling with colors, whispering my name to jump in. I was anxious to do so.

"How deep?" I asked knowingly grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm not sure I guess you'll have to give a try and find out for yourself, what do ya think?" Liam teased.

"Did I ever tell you how much I loved you?" I turned to him acting as if I was about to kiss him. As his body tilted froeward more, leaning into kiss me, his eyes closed and I pulled roughly on his hand watching with laughter as he fell spastically into the ball pit, eyes wide with horror and shock.

"Really, Rhee?"

"Of course, do you not know me, Lee." I mocked him with his own nickname.

"The least you could do is help me up," He said innocently. But I knew his trick, he was planning on pulling me in with him.

"Nah. You have muscles, do it yourself." I plopped down, dangling my feet from the platform.

"I guess I'll have to get you in the hard way then." Soon I felt his strong hands on my ankles and I was dragged into the ball pit next to him.

''Ugh, you've ruined all my fun."

"It was boring down here."

"For the three seconds that you were actually in this ball pit alone, you poor poor baby."

For the next three hours Liam and I swang from the ropes course on the ceiling into the ball pit. Doing summersaults in the air and "swimming" to the bottom trying to touch the concrete below.

That was until we recieved a call.

My phone blared out the lyrics to T.G.I.F. and I climbed from the ball pit with Liam in tow.

"Hello?"

"Rhea?" I heard Niall's pained Irish accent over the phone and immediately sensed that Della was in trouble.

"Yes?" I replied worriedly.

"It's Della, she weezing again." Asthma attack.

"We are on our way! But grab her Inhaler, and keep her breathing okay?" I informed Niall.

I heard fumbling, knowing Niall was busting up the kitchen attempting to find her inhaler. I sighed deeply, running my palm over my face.

"Okay, Harry is trying his best."

"Thanks, Liam and I will be there as soon as we can." I said and hung up the phone, cutting any comments Niall had and dismissing my phone.

"Della?"

"Yeah."

From those words we took off to the car in a silent panic. No words were exchanged between us during the ride.

"She will be okay, Rhee, She is just like you."

"Thanks, Liam."

"Is she okay?" I asked bursting through Harry and Lou's flat.

"She is still breathing, but I think she is having a tough time doing so." Louis said.

"Good, I am just going to call Sammy to check on her," I said pulling out my phone.

"You still use Sammy?" Liam asked.

"Yes, Why?"

"We never thought to go look at the doctors office for you."

"I am here now, Liam. There is no reason to talk about the past."

Liam was about to continue our conversation but I cut him off with a curt "Hello?" To Sammy on the other line.

"Is Della having another attack, Rhea?"

"No, She almost did though, the boys calmed her down."

"Boys? As in you are friends with One DIrection again?"

"Yes." And just like that the subject was back on Della and her medication.

"I have to go pick it up fro mthe Pharmacy, she can't keep having these, the last one was two or three days before I ran into you."

"I want to go with you." Liam volunteered. He grabbed his keys and led me back out to his car, taking his spot in the driver's seat and cranking up the nice car.

Liam actually sped (Over the spped limit) to the pharmacy, It was quite shocking actually, usually him and Louis were the slowest drivers.

"You might have changed a bit."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you never drove like this."

"Oh, i never do, I just want my daughter to have the medication as fast as possible." Aw! That's Liam right there. 

He hadn't changed at all.

***unedited***