• Part 29 •

Vote and comment woesss 😍 thanks
_______________________

"Baeeee I'm fr" I said jumping up in down twice.

"Stop doing that shit" he said showing his shinning teeth.

"Can you give me sum money" I said

"Here 20,000" he said handing me a stack. He then grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. I looked back and saw Boomer already gave Angel sum money so I just stood up.

"Bye bae love you" I said as Angel kissed her man. As we walked out I heard "they played y'all" and a bunch of laughs.

We closed Kentrells door and we laughed getting in Angels car.

We pulled up to the mall. It was around 2 p.m. so I could only spend like 4 hours here cause I got to go to his momma's house around 7. We walked in damn the mall was crowded today.

"Girl I'mma be right back here hold my phone and this money with my keys it's only gonna take to seconds" I say handing them my stuff.

"Ight we will be in Pink" Angel said walking off.

I walked over to the bathroom and walked in. "yeah she is ybs girl get her" I heard back make voice saw  All a sudden I feel my head hurt and everything turn black.

*4 hours later*

I woke up in a moving car. "umm who are you?" I said sitting up touching my head.

He just kept driving. There was like metal bars so I couldn't get to him.

Well, I can't really do anything so no point in yelling or anything. I just looked around and saw a bendy straw. I played with it for a couple minutes.

I tried to find my phone .. and then remembered I left it with Angel and Kaleha.

The van soon stopped. I looked out and there it was the building. I play asleep as the back opens.

Sum guy picks me up and draggs me all the way into the building. He layed me on something soft assuming a bed. He cuffed my hands and put a really thick pillow over my head so they couldn't hear me.

And my legs were cuffed. All of a sudden a feel my pants being cut.

Soon they was off and he cuts my underwear off. Man those expensive. Some dude sprends my area and I try to kick him but couldn't. "Ayy this yb wife you can't be doin that shit" I heard an unknown voice say.

"Ahh yes take her to the holding room" someone else says.

Then I fell someone pick me up after unattachig everyone off of me. Someone carried me to a room and tossed me on a bed with some clothes.

After they closed the door. I opened my eyes. Hoes. Ouu shit yes girl at least they dressing me nice. They gave me a New Vs pink bra and underwear set with a vs pink blue long sleeved shirt and vs leggings with Nike socks and a Hairtie.

I tied my hair up and put on the clothes. Then sum dude came in there. "we have been trying to find your husband and we have been keeping track of y'all every move to track him down so we just took you, don't worry we will treat you right, we not after you we after him" the man says.

"If you after my husband you after me so fuck out my face" I said and he left.

Why do shit always gotta happen to me ? Just cause I'm married to Kentrell. It don't matter cause when my boy find out they all gonna be dead osrs.

I just sat in the bed thinking about the food his momma cooked.

Ouu that sound good right now. Are they even worried about me? Is Angel and Kaleha worried about me ?? Ouu gosh lemme just go to sleep to make the day go by faster.

*Kentrells Pov*

"KENTRELL WHERE THE FUCK IS YO WIFE" I heard Boomer yell.

"Nigga she with yo girl, it's 6:21 so get yo ass home and go get ready nigga" I said texting my baby.

"Nigga Angel said she went to the bathroom and hasn't came out for 3 hours and they checked after 10 minutes of her being in there and she was gone and Angel has her cell phone." Boomer yelled and everyone got up.

"Tell momma it's an emergency we can't make it" Ben said grabbing a gun out his pants.

I walked to the back and everyone followed. I went to my shed and everyone grabbed a couple of guns and clips. We got in the van and took off with kd driving.

"Yo pick up Kaleha first" Boomer said loading his guns.

We picked her up and she got in next to Boomer, Angel was with her and she got in the front seat with Kd and she was crying hard as hell.

I shed a tear but wiped it off before anyone saw. "anyone suspicious y'all saw at the mall?"

"No but these 2 niggas came up to us asking if we was or knew Nba Youngboy girlfriend as soon as She went to the bathroom" Angel said

"2 niggas? Who could that be" Ben said. "it was prabably a paid job." Ben said.

"What's that" Boomers girl asked.

"A boss pays someone to do a favor for them or their dirty work" 3three says looking down.

I just stayed quite as we drove around the city looking around. I looked at Boomer cause he wasn't saying nun he just looked down the whole time. I knew they was close. 

I hate putting my baby through this, she ain't going no where with out me no more and that's sum real shit.

We kept riding and I got a phone got a text and I went to open my phone
_________________________
July 8th, 2018