School

It had now been a month since Lily had arrived at Hogwarts. She loved it here, she had lots of friends, great teachers, and she was even planning on trying out for chaser, on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, because one of them left the school.
The weekend had finally arrived. Lily had finished all her homework, and even made a study timetable for herself. Zara was very helpful when it came to revision. It was 6:00 in the morning, and the 4 other girls in Lily's dormitory were asleep. Angel (her cat) had just woken her up.
"Angel!" Lily whispered to her cat. "Right, hang on." She slid her ring on her finger.
"Angel, why did you wake me up?!"
"Quick! Follow me, there's something you should see." Said Angel, who Lily could now understand with her ring on.
"But it's still dark, we aren't allowed out of our house areas." Lily said, conserved. Angel just ran off, so Lily followed. Angel lead her out of the castle and to Hagrid's hut.
"What?!" Said Lily, quietly.
"Shhh, keep walking," hissed Angel. They walked, slowly around the hut, and saw some people standing at the entrance of the forbidden forest. There were 2 of them, cloaked in black robes and whispering.
"That Potter, I've had it with him!" Said the first man.
"Yes, yes. Harry Potter will me murdered, but we will make it look like he died of his health." Said the second one, which was a lady. Lily gasped, but kept listening.
"Let's plan, I'll meet you here this time tomorrow, Don't be late!" And they each separated. Lily saw that the women was wearing the Azkaban stripes under her robes, which means she had recently escaped. It was now 7:00, so she was allowed to be out of their house areas, but they still had to be in the castle until 7:30. She ran back tot the castle, and entered through a small whole in the wall. She got dressed into her new Quidditch robes and went to the great hall. It was pretty empty, but her friends were there.
"Hey! Ava, Alexa!" Called Lily. Her friends looked up at her, and smiled.
"Hey! I heard the Gryffindor Quidditch try outs are today, you trying out?" Asked Ava, who had become pretty popular and knew all the gossip going on around the school.
"Totally, chaser. My mum used to play chaser in the Holyhead Harpies, the all girls team. She's taught me everything I need to know!" Said Lily, still smiling.
"Oh yeah, she edits the sports section in The Daily Prophet doesn't she? I love reading her stuff!" Said Alexa.
"Really? Wow, I'll tell her you said that. When's the hufflepuff one?" Asked Lily.
"Oh, there isn't one, no places available. Same team as least year." Groaned Alexa. "My brother told me the Slytherin one was yesterday though, I think your brother got Seaker!"
"What? Really?! He always said he thought Quidditch was a silly sport. Woah! So that's 2 seakers in the family. James is a seaker, he's also the Gryffindor Quidditch captain." Lily said, but was still very concerned about what she had heard the 2 mysterious people say about her dad. She decided to keep this to herself.
Zara arrived, and sat with them, until Professor Longbottom came in, and told them to sit on their house tables.
"Oh look, the post has arrived!" Said Zara excitedly. Lily turned around to see a large group of owls flying in. She spotted the Potters' owl, carrying 3 letters, and a large box. The owl, called Ice liked Lily very much, so gave her everything, even though it wasn't all hers.
"Why does she keep doing that?!" Asked Lily, as Ice flew away. Zara shrugged.
"Hang on, I'll give these to my brothers." Lily said, leaving her letter on the table and going over to James, handing him his letter. Then she walked over to the Slytherin table. Lily had a few friends in Slytherin, so she didn't mind the house.
"Hey Lily, fancy joining Slytherin for a while? Gryffindor is, after all a house for loosers, but we are happy to recruit you!" Said Justin Skarp, a boy in Lily's class. Lots of people thought he fancied her, but she didn't think so.
"Shut up, Justin." Said Lily, as she walked towards her brother.
"Albus, this is for you!" Said Lily, handing Albus a letter and a box. He thanked her and started opening it, revealing a broomstick.
"Woah! Albus, that's a Nimbus 2020! That's the latest one yet!" Said Scorpius, excitedly. "Must be for getting in the team!" Lily walked off to the Gryffindors and opened her letter.

Dear Lily,
Hope it's all going well so far! Looking forward to seeing you again for the Christmas break! Good luck for the try outs today, I know you'll do great! Your father is very proud of Albus and James for becoming seakers, and very proud of you for being in Gryffindor and trying out. It's ok if you don't get in, but at least your trying! Aunt Hermione told me to tell you that you should study, because the exams are at the end of the year and it's good to get a head start! Hope all your friends are going well! We've recently met up with Luna (who you are named after, also Zara's mum) and Rolf (Scamander, Zara's Dad) and had a nice catch up. Missing you!
Love, Mum.

Lily felt ready. She was going to get into the team, and get a broom, and make her parents proud. She had to! Someone taped her on the back, which made her jump.
"Sorry little sis, didn't mean to scare you! Now, you can do this, ok? You're a great chaser! And there are 2 positions available, so I will pick the 2 best. Remember, Rose is also a chaser, so she will be your trainer. Come on, try outs are now!" James said. Lily gulped and went off with her brother.