The cruise day 1

Ello peeps. Sooo eehhh sorry that i keep delaying so many im a lazy bumbum ehhhhhh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dt's Pov

Just me and Chazz. On a weekend cruise. He actually got the tickets for us and i love it! We've been drinking sweet drinks, dancing, and being together for the whole day and ive been loving it. Usually he would be on his phone probably buisness talk or out at work or out somewhere. It gets lonely but saying so sounds selfish so i stay quiet.

How he got the tickets i have no idea. Chazz woke me up on a late night smiling widely and mumbling something in excitement. He said to quickly pack our bags for the trip. I was confused until he showed me an envelope that had a small heart on the front. In it was the two tickets for the whole week cruise. I was so happy and hugged him so tight.

Nowadays i get happy if he asks for an outing to a restaurant. Yeah yeah im a sap but i love it. Anyways, its only the first day and we've been almost all over the boat looking around.

"There's a small cruise party going on near 8 wanna go?" I asked my husband Chazz. He had a small smile nodding. "Let's try it" He responded. I smiled wide while we continued walking. It was just me and him. Nobody else to bother us nor question us, just us. Luna, our daughter who is basically a young adult now, was probably hanging with friends. My sister Lizzy is at her apartment resting after what had happened before. Let's just say dating is a rough time for her. Her dog Bella will keep her company though i can guarantee.

Chazz and I stopped at a little restaurant in the ship. It looked really nice. I followed him inside while he got us a table. Nice white and gold wallpaper was shown on the sides with pillars attached to the walls. A small chandelier hung above it all glistening with the sunlight shining on it. The breeze blew through the slightly open windows and into people's hair. Seagulls could be heard from outside.

Chazz chuckled at my amuzement to every little detail in the restaurant. I felt the heat slightly come up to my face while I stared at the menu. A waitress walked over in her black and gold uniform asking for our orders. I got a simple chicken alfredo pasta while Chazz got the steak and potatoes.

(Oof sorry if i got the characteristics wrong :3)

The waitress then smiled and nodded, walking into the double doors of the fast paced chefs and other employees. We ate our meals (well moslty me since i was constantly saying how good the food was) and decided to take a small walk when the sun was starting to set.

The light pink and purple clouds surrounded the dim lighted sun. It was so beautiful. We both smiled hugging eachother. Since he was tall enough i burried my face into his chest. Until a swarn of people and phones flashed in me and chazz's (moslty his) faces. Many yelled out things like "CHAZZ SIR PLEASE LET ME HAVE A PICTURE!!" or "CHAZZ WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

Chazz was well known for being a huge popular singer. His voice could swoon thousand just by hitting that one high note or singing low enough to make fangirls faint by the beautiful voice that stands before them. He has to keep his life a secret such as him being married to me. Too many things could happen if the fanbase found out Chazz had a husband.

When people do find him with someone, no matter who, they would make theories. But, nobody really cared who was with him moslty that he was there.

Chazz got annoyed trying to push the many fans away from our small moment. I made the briliant idea fo grabbing his hand and teleporting us to our room. I huffed in annoyance realizing we might have to be careful not to get caught by people.

"Greeaaat" I groaned. Chazz sighed rubbing his temples. We decided to just watch a movie on the tv instead. It was nice, nuzzling into his warm built chest. I wasn't paying that much attention to the movie as to him gently stroking my hair. It felt soothing.

A bit too soothing considered i was starting to fall asleep there on the spot. Chazz saw this and lightly chuckled lifting us both up from our laying spots. "You wanna sleep?" He asked. I shook my head not wanting to spoil the moment.

"N-no no its fine." I babbled. He stared for a moment and just layed us both down turning off the tv. He then proceeded to stroke my hair again and hum sweet tunes in a low voice near my ear.

His little plan was working since my eyelids felt heavier and heavier by the moment. "Goodnight babe. Love you~" Chazz whispered kissing my forehead. i mumbled a "goodnight love you too" before falling asleep onto his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eyyyyyy :3 how's it goin? Yea i know its short but there's a part two with some more "stuff" later on.

Thanks for reading