My Virtual World

Kendall was a middle schooler, prepared to take on the world. Well. The virtual world. She could never be brave enough to actually socialize with people in real life. She dealt with anxiety and all of that crap. She spent her days waking up, going to school, coming home, doing homework, and then playing an online game. She waited months for it to finally be summer.
Finally, summer was here and she had all hours of the day to play her favorite game. Starblox. It was her favorite game where she could play fun games, meet new people, and make friends. In the real world she was afraid. In her virtual world, she could be anyone she wanted.
One day, Kendall hopped onto her favorite game and joined a server named "Chill Hangout! Come Join :)". Curious and bored, she joined the server. The server wasn't very full. There was girl who's avatar looked very much like the typical style. There was another girl who's character looked like something a younger person would wear. And then, there was a boy. The boy stood out. First off, he was the only boy. Second, his character was different from most characters. He had brown hair, a smiling face, and a shirt that said "your lie in April". That's Kendall's favorite anime.
    Kendalls avatar had long red hair, a freckled face, and ripped jeans. Her shirt was one of those "aesthetic" looking shirts that said some random quote on it. She thought it was cute, so she wore it. Her username was "G0ldenRa1n".
Kendall: "Oh, hello!"
Random Boy: "Uh, hey."
Kendall: "I, uh, like your username."
Random Boy: "Thanks!"
Kendall: "Btw, best anime ever!"
Random boy: "huh? Oh my shirt! Yeah, it's a pretty good anime."
Kendall: "So, what's your ####?"
Darn. Tags. Let's try again...
Kendall: "n@me"
Random boy: "don"
Kendall: "nice name! I'm Kendall."
Don: "Thanks, you too!"
    Kendall sent Don a friend request. Soon later, but not soon enough, he accepted it. That talked for a while, but soon Don had to log off. They said their goodbyes and he left. Kendall wondered when they would chat again. She liked talking to him. He was super nice. And his avatar was cute. And he seemed cute. But, he was just a person masked with little pixels. She didn't really know what he looked like or anything about him.