Past

Many years ago. Two wolves met. Them both opposites. The female, astern. Having a beautiful snow white pelt. And the male Aloke, having a dark red pelt with beautiful golden eyes. They were unique due to their magical abilities. Astern having the ability of earth. And Aloke having the ability of fire.

They fell in love with the sight of eyes. And became mates and had pups a year later.. They had seven pups. All beautiful with many abilities. Suddenly, a wild disease struck and killed all seven. Astern was devastated. Hurt.

Every night she'd pray to the moon... Why.. Why would the moon suddenly kill her pups.. Just then. A spirit awoken, and said to bring all seven pups under the moonlight. Astern would obey and took the lifeless pups to the moonlight. Once all seven was there. The spirit would bring a gem. Once the gem was in the middle of them all. They combined into a small newborn pup. The coat being bright silver with a small moon crescent on the head of the pup.

Years later this wolf was named spirit. Meaning the spirit that saved the miracle pup.  Once older, spirit started showing signs of abilities.
Earth
Water
Fire
Wind
Light..
And most mysterious of them all
Dark matter
Spirit used these powers for good.. And many spirits protected her along the way.

Once spirit died. A small gem appeared.. The spirits had no idea to do. They couldn't destroy the gem just yet. Even though they made it. Once  it was decided the spirits broke the gem into 6 shards and the shards chose another pup as the host. These pups are called 'The spirits' these pups have the powers in them and decided to create a group. Once evil wolves learned about the shards they grew a pack called 'the searchers.' These wolves would do what it takes to find the spirits.
A pack formed and they were called'the protectors'  these two groups fought for many years... And still fight for this day...
My name is Fox, and I'm the current leader of the protectors.

NEW BOOK WOOO!  this book is kinda the same with the serious, the chosen one by djicewolf should I continue this? Comment below!