Two More Pairs?

Hyeon came back with their drinks and set them down.

"I'm guessing you guys want three large plates of tteokbeokki," she said with a raised eyebrow.

The nine boys nodded, which made her laugh a bit.

"Alright, it should be out soon." Hyeon said as she walked back to the kitchen to tell the cook their order.

As soon as she got to the kitchen the bell from the door rang, which caused the boys to look at the door to see who entered. A really tall girl and boy came in. They looked like brother and sister.

"He's hot." Jeongin said out loud on accident.

Supposedly the guy heard it and looked at the boys, who pointed at Jeongin, and smiled. To the youngest, it was heavenly.

Much to their surprise, the guy walked over to them, followed by the girl.

"Hey Chan, who are all they boys," the boy asked.

"HaoFa, this is Woojin, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin." Chan answered pointing to them as he called off their names.

Now HaoFa's attention was on Jeongin.

"Chaerin! Baby! I thought you were gonna be back tomorrow!" Hyeon exclaimed while running out of the kitchen, jumping and clinging to the very tall girl.

Chaerin caught Hyeon under her thighs so she wouldn't fall.

"Hey Dart. I know I was supposed to come back tomorrow, but they let us come back a day early." Chaerin said, her voice matching her looks perfectly. Smooth and calming.

Hyeon smiled brightly and kissed the tall girl holding her up.

After that, Hyeon got down and lead her back to the kitchen to talk about god knows what.

HaoFa had sat down in a chair he pulled up. Jeongin was sitting at the head of the table, so HaoFa was next to him. Jeongin could not take his eyes off the beautiful boy.

"Jeongin?" HaoFa snapped in front of the boys face. "Hello? You in there?"

Jeongin snapped out of his trance and blushed madly.

"U-uh... Sorry." Jeongin stuttered out.

Everyone was watching intensely. It sorta of freaked the two out.

Chan finally spoke up.

"Jeongin, HaoFa is actually the same age as you. And now that I really look, you two have similar eye color."

"Huh you're right--" HaoFa was cut off by Hyeon.

"Here's your food! Enjoy! Hao just come get me when they're done."

With that, she went back to the kitchen.

Everyone started eating except for Hao. Jeongin looked at him, confused, but was gestured to eat.

Within a ten minute time period, all the food was gone and the boys were leant back in their chairs rubbing their stomachs. Hao was just sitting there, fascinated by how nine boys can eat all the food. Those plates were almost as big as the tables.

"Hyeon! Stop making out with Chae and come get the plates." Hao called out.

Hyeon walked out of the kitchen a few seconds later.

"You little shit. At least I have someone to make out with," she muttered under her breath before grabbing the plates.

She perked up when she thought of something.

"Hey guys. I get off in like five minutes, we should hang out."

The boys nodded. Chan paid for the food, which everyone was greatful for.

After the five minutes, Hyeon walked out from the back room/kitchen with Chaerin following her.

"Let's go!" Hyeon exclaimed happily and grabbed Chaerin's hand, pulling her out of the shop with everyone following.

Hao and Jeongin stayed at the back of the group, just chatting about nothing.

"I'm guessing you came from JYP City." Hao said, unexpectedly.

Jeongin froze for a second and let his head drop a bit. Hao immediately apologized, now realizing that it was a sensitive topic.

"Let's go shopping!" Seungmin said excitedly.

Fashionista alert.

"Here's some money for each of you, just be careful in the stores we go to." Chan said, giving each of the boys a wad of money.

Seungmin clung to Hyunjin's arm already looking around for cool stores.

___

Jeongin's POV

I stay farther back than everyone, feeling a bit out of it at the moment. The mention of the dull, practically lifeless city made my mood falter.

"Jeongin, are you okay?"

I looked up to see HaoFa giving me a concerned look. Knowing that he was actually concerned about me made me smile.

"Now I am." I responded immediately.

'Wow Jeongin, good job! Way to make a fool of yourself.'

Hao smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to his side.

I felt my heart start racing and cheeks heat up. It was like there was a spark when the touched my shoulder.

I know, cliche right?

But that's how it felt.

While we were walking behind the group, I would glance up at him every once in a while, you know, just to see if this was real.

Hao didn't notice I guess, since he kept walking, squeezing my shoulder lightly every once in a while.

I felt complete in a way.

___

3rd Person

The now large group, walked around the city, stopping in high end stores.

"Holy shit," came from almost all the boys.

Hyeon and Chaerin looked at them with a small smile, then looked at each other, smirking.

"I have an idea." Hyeon said.

She gathered Felix, Woojin, Jeongin, Seungmin, and Minho.

"You five are coming with us. You guys," she said, motioning to the others, "will follow us around, and when they try stuff on, they will come out and show you."

The five she motioned to groaned, but agreed.

Maybe having the two new pairs wasn't a bad thing.

____
HENLO GUYS! Here is the new part to this story. I hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will be, uh....interesting. Much gay.

BYEEEEEE