|16|

|| Kim Jungwoo ||

My legs were crossed under me as I sat across from the bunch of drunk teenagers I would never picture myself hanging out with. I don't even know half their names yet they were all talking to me like we've been friends since day one.

I look over at Lucas who is obviously covering his nervousness with a laugh. He was shirtless due to his beer drenched shirt and the sight wasn't bad to look at. I would have never thought a guy like him would have a body like that.

I should be nervous too but this is what I expect from Taeyong's friends. They do dumb shit and drag everyone down with them. It's not new.

"I'm sorry," Lucas says as I watch him spin the bottle. He was outnumbered by the whole crowd who cheered him on every second.

My heart settled when it landed on Taeil. Lucas can kiss who ever the hell he wants as long as it isn't me.

"Kiss or dare?" Nayoung reached over to squeeze Taeyong's thigh in anticipation. "The two pringles might just get their hook up tonight!"

Taeil and Lucas looked at each other for a while before Lucas' eyes landed on me. I jerked my head towards Nayoung a little and signaled him to hurry up. "Dare!" Lucas screamed before Taeyong could get a word in.

"Alright," Siyeon slapped a beer can on the carpet. "I dare Taeil to give Lucas... a hickey." The girl smirked and I was instantly more intrigued.

If this goes down then this party is absolutely worth it. I could feel the slight grin forming on my mouth as I sat back and watched. Lucas wants to be in the high crowd so bad well now he's getting ready to see the type of mess they put their new comers through.

Lucas chest was heaving as if he ran a marathon and I knew this is something that would humiliate him. The people here are too drunk to remember. Except me. But I cheered them on nonetheless.

Taeil crawled over to the center on the circle and Lucas met him halfway. His neck was out in the open in a minute which made everyone watch closely.

"He's done this before!" One of the younger kids said when Taeil licked the spot for prep. Lucas had his eyes closed tightly while fighting a smile.

Why was he smiling? He isn't supposed to be enjoying this.

I crossed my arms over each other before furrowing my brows together. How long will this take?

"Everyone's drinking here buddy." I look to my left and see Chittaphon squeeze a beer can in my crossed arms. I glared at him and immediately popped the can open. If he thinks I have a problem drinking then he should know I don't. "Yeah. Down that shit."

I turn my attention away from the crazy dude then back to Taeil and Lucas. He was now holding onto Taeil's shoulders as the crowd cheered them on. He was obviously getting into it. He then laughed when Taeil kissed the slowly forming bruise.

"Come on!" Taeil screamed as he claimed his spot back. "Got anything better!"

Some pretty boy took the bottle and gave it a good spin. A girl was all over his shoulder trying to see where it landed. It stopped right on Nayoung who threw her hands in the air while laughing. "Jaemin-Ah!"

"Mark would have killed you if it landed on Haechan!" One of the girls lightly pushed the kid I assume is Haechan since I know what Mark looks like.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Nayoung cheered and pulled Jaemin towards her by his chin. He happily fell into her lips which didn't involve tongue. Nayoung pulled away and pushed him back as he tried to lean back in. "I don't want to make Taeyong jealous."

"Ya!" A brunette pulled him by his shirt. "You're my boyfriend! Remember?"

They both curled into the arms of their significant others asking for forgiveness. I rolled my eyes and continued to drink from the can.

"Jungwoo. You're pretty quiet." Taeyong's voice made me flinch. "Spin the bottle."

I listened since I didn't want to start an uproar. Plus he whispered in Nayoung's ear and it only made me feel sick. Them two together is not something I can go against.

The bottle started to spin and I swear it would land on one of the random freshman but someone's hand stopped the bottle from turning and of course it was Nayoung.

I looked into her eyes to see she was looking at Lucas. Also in the direction the bottle was pointing. "Kiss or dare?" Now I was looking at Lucas. "You have to pick Jungwoo. It is your turn."

My throat was dried out in a minute. Lucas couldn't help me since he was just as stunned. Choosing kiss wasn't all bad since it could be a simple peck but then he just got a hickey so god knows what he's in the mood for. Then dare could leave us running naked down the road.

"I choose... dare." Lucas snapped his fingers as he winced. I chose the wrong damn thing. "I mean!"

"Too late. Taeyong, What is the dare."

"My two gay boys." That's it. My heart was out of my chest. It didn't exist. I'm dead. "Lucas... make Jungwoo hard."

"What!?" We both blurt with our eyes out of our heads. "Righ- right here? In front of everyone?" I question just in case.

"Yeah. It shouldn't be hard since he is in love with you anyway. My Lucas would do anything to make you happy. Right Nayoung." She nods along as if she knows what the hell he's going on about.

Before I could protest, Lucas's hand was on my crotch. I freeze for a split second before pushing him off. "What the fuck? We don't have to do this! What the hell are they going to do?" I motion to the two ring leaders of the group.

"Jungwoo," he said through gritted teeth. "It's just a game. Chill out." I push him back once more until he fell on his back. "Jungwoo!"

"Yeah, and I'm really fucking uncomfortable. I'm going home. I'd rather face my parents then be raped." I grabbed my jacket and shoes before exiting his condo.

Just as the door slammed behind me, I see three adults staring at me with their mouths agaped. My messy hair and black eye probably weren't making me look anymore trustworthy. This has to be their house.

"Jungwoo! I'm sorry!" I turn and see Lucas standing in the front door way. The blue lights and cheers exit the room and cascades all over his face. "Mom! Dad! Delan!" He covered his bare chest with his hands. "Welcome home..."