Chapter 15

Taemin woke up the next morning and got up. He went into the bathroom and frowned. 'I have more bruises....what am I doing in my sleep?'

Minho woke up soon after. He smiled and pulled himself into his wheelchair. He wheeled himself to the bathroom.

Taemin looked at him. "Morning, did you get into your wheelchair by yourself?"

Minho nodded.

Taemin smiled. "Good job." He sighed. "I have more bruises on my arms."

"What happened?"

"I don't know. I don't remember my dream last night, but I woke up and noticed I have more."

"I'm so sorry."

Taemin sighed. "It's not your fault. I don't know why I'm hurting myself in my sleep."

Minho sighed. "I don't like this."

"You don't like what?" Taemin asked.

"That you're hurting."

"I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me." Taemin said.

"But I love you."

"I know you do, but I'll be okay." Taemin said. He kissed Minho's cheek. "Do you want to take a bath with me?"

"Of course." Minho smiled.

Taemin smiled and started the bath. He undressed and undressed Minho. He helped Minho in and sat in front of Minho. He washed Minho's chest.

Minho smiled. "Thanks for taking care of me!"

Taemin smiled. "I love taking care of you."

"You do?"

Taemin nodded. "Yeah, it makes me feel important. Plus, I love you. You always took care of me before, so I want to be a good boyfriend to you."

"Thanks," Minho smiled and kissed his cheek.

Taemin smiled. "I love you, Minho."

"I love you too." Minho smiled and washed Taemin.

Taemin giggled. "That tickles."

Minho smiled. Taemin smiled back and hugged him.

Minho hugged back. "I love you!"

Taemin giggled. "I love you too!" He got out and helped Minho out and dressed them both. He then took him into the living room.

Minho's phone rang, so Taemin handed Minho his phone. Minho answered it.

"Minho? Hey it's Jonghyun, guess what?"

"What?"

"I proposed to Key! We're getting married!"

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks! Have you proposed to Taemin yet?" Jonghyun asked.

"Not yet. I need to get a ring first, but Taemin doesn't leave my side."

"That's got to be hard. Does he have a job?" Jonghyun asked.

"No, but he's going back to school soon."

"Oh, so you'll be alone? Wouldn't he be worried if he left you alone?"

"I'll be fine."

"Okay, well, I wish you luck. I thought you'd be the one to marry first out of the two of us or at least be engaged before me. I beat you!"

"You wouldn't be if I wasn't injured."

"I guess. Well, I got to go. Bye! " Jonghyun said and hung up.