- ice breaker

(continuation)

No other than the biggests slut and bullies of the world yeri, Joy, Wendy, Irene and seulgi are my best haters, not best friends but best haters. I couldn't think of anything i did that made them so mad at me, why do they even waste their time on me

" *le gasp* Oh my my look at who we got here" she always love to act geez "The Stupid Bitch right guys!!" Irene said while looking at her friends with a wide smile "Eww call her more than that!" Wendy also said while rolling her eyes "Ha! Thats the better name she deserves Wendy, right Stupid Bitch?" I hate her so much, I could slap her face right now but I dont want to cause a scene.

"Open that mouth of yours in front of my face when you actually learn how to brush your teeth properly because it stinks—its horrible" words cant describe how angered she and her friends are, regretting to say that aloud a bunch of student caught up to the ruckus and crowds started to form.

Some extra girl
"I told you her breath stinks"

Some extra boy
"i gotta record this"

Some another extra girl
"i swear if she pulls out a nine, im gone"

I grabbed Min seongs hand and walked straight to the cafeteria we took our seats and I ordered our food  "What do you want to eat?" I asked him while checking my purse for money "Just apple juice and onion bread" he responed "Okay just wait here" I said as I walk away. I was talking to the woman who was giving me the food I ordered till someone tapped my shoulders "Hey!" I was startled so I quickly turned around and In my suprise it was a boy "! you startled me pls don't go tapping people's shoulders and shout like that again" I said while calming myself "Oh sorry Btw Im jungkook nice to meet you!" he said whlie offering his hands to me.

"Hey you look familiar, are you with 'the boys🍆😈🥶💪' earlier this morning?" I asked making sure "'the boys🍆😈🥶'? Really? I mean yeah but were not that kind of the boys" he said forming that cute bunny smile that is suprisingly adorable "Hey" We both turned around and it was Min seong "what are you doing here? huh? oh no the seats were taken" I said while looking where we took the our seats before

"Im sorry I was just confused what took you so long" he responded looking a little bit down "Dont worry, its alright" I sighed cheering him up a bit until jungkook spoke up "You both can join us there if you want?" he said while pointing to some kind of his friends maybe "And who are you?" Min seong suddenly asked looking to jungkook.

"Oh this is jungkook a new friend" i replied with a smile to him "Oh! ok nice to meet ya Im min seong a LONG friend of jiae" im stuck—can these two stop staring so intensely at each other? i cannot deal with this right now especially with an empty stomach, a stomach growl interrupted their eye talking "that calls it, ya'll done? Or-" jungkook fixed his composure as he lead us to their table.

There were seven of them and jungkook welcomed us both "Im Jiae Lee Park nice to meet you" i said while shaking hands with them then It turned out to be my classmate that looked at me with the coldest stare ever "Hi I suppose you are Yoongi right?" I asked thinking again if I was right "Tch"  what was that he is so cold damn "*Sigh* sorry for his behaviour its just...he's hard to cope with" said with the black haired guy with dimples, all of them were black haired "Its alright, we dont know eachother very much since he's new" he looked up at me and cleared his throat.

We chatted a little then lunch time was now dismissed I hurried to my locker and grabbed this and that along with Min seong of course. Then we hurried to our final class which is Biology, room 254 we hurried to the second floor and thank god we were not late I saw 2 men sitting in the corner which I recognize them.

It was Jin and Jimin, they were starring at me tthen they gave me a smirk, what the hell? tthey smirked haha...they're good looking but weird oh well snap out of it Jiae stop imagining things "Hello? Helloooo?? Jiae you alive?" then I finally snap out of reality "What?! oh sorry what was it again??" I forced at smile "Ahh there you go! come on lets take our seat the teacher is comming" he said As I follow him.

Minutes later it was so boring nothing to do about and just an orientation. I just layed my head on my arms on the table and watch the clock tick and probably wonder why air has no smell.

Yoongi pov
Damn i feel so sleepy, man this class is boring. Just when i was about to doze off her image popped in my mind, shes by far the most 'person' student he encountered since he entered the school. Shes just simple and normal, but all in all shes beautiful—stop just stop *sigh* I kinda feel bad for ignoring her but its the only thing to cover up my excitement when she ate with us, damn it.

(MAGICAL TIME SHIT SKIP)

Finally the end of the dayyy this was the best Dismissal time.!! okaay maybe not its raining godd!! noo. I dont have an umberella Ohh great why me! "hi jiae You ok we can just bring you home you know!" I was shocked like what are they doing here "What the" I said while starring at them "Hehe sorry to suprise you" jin said "Just get in and stop being annoying" I looked at yoongi, well atleast should've asked nicely.

AYO—hope you enjoyed the story! Thankyou for voting >o< happy reading!