Chapter 1

My name is Natalia,And im in love with a man i have never met before.That is one of the hardest things to remind yourself everyday but my therapist reminds me to keep an open mind on my situation.Yes i take therapy, but only for my anger.And this man im in love with me loves me back, I just cant wait till I grab the first and quickest flight to LA just to be with him.Bryan Jacob.

"Natalia,Hurry up before you are late for your therapy session today"My mother screams from down the staircase.I sigh and roll out of bed.

"Im coming"As i put on my converse and skinny jeans.Not caring about my looks i put my hair in what seems to be a decent bun,as i throw my navy blue sweatshirt over my nirvana tshirt.I grab my skateboard and glasses.Yes i wear glasses, but only in front of my parents.

"Natalia"My mother screams again.I run down the stairs and give her the best fake smile i could.

"Could i take your car?"I beg.My mother wont buy me a car even though i am 18 years old and just graduated.So i take my skateboard legit everywhere with me.

"You already know the answer to that,Now hurry on your little skateboard and get to therapy"My mothers tone with me is calm even though we argue almost everyday.I roll my eyes and run out the door.I take my glasses off and slide them into my sweatshirt pocket.I skateboard my way down the block and to the left.When i finally arrive at the building i rush in forgetting to sign in at the front desk,like everyother day.I run into the room and the others just stare at me with irriation.

I hate the fact that im sitting in a room filled with teenage girls who eat their heartbreak away.They are all sitting in a circle and the therapist,Carly is her name, just looks at me.I sink into my seat all the way in the corner of the room.They say im stubborn but i just say i know what i do and dont want.I refuse to sit in a circle like a little kid.Im 18 years old i shouldnt even be here right now.

"Late again,Natalia?"Carly my therapist asked me.She took a sip of her coffee which seems to be in a reuseable coffee cup.Carly seems like a young respectable woman but she dresses like such a virgin mary.She wears long skirts,preferably pastel colored.And her long sleeved plain jane shirts.Very prude and modest.

"Sorry lost track of time"I smirk.I drop my skateboard on the ground and sink deep into my chair and close my eyes.Carly dosent really help half these girls in here.She just says the same shit over and over again like''Are you okay'' and ''How dose this make you feel''.

"Well since you came in late i hope you dont mind sharing first"Carly pushes back at me.I open my eyes and give her a glare.I sit up in my seat at glare at the girls in the circle.None of them looked like they have ever had any fun in their lives.I know what they need an it isn't to be here wasting every fucking Saturday morning in therapy. Most of them don't even speak.

"Sure i dont mind sharing.I mean sharing is caring"I mocked her in that sweet quiet tone.One of the tinest girls in the circle giggles but stop as soon as she notices the other girls didnt find it as funny as she did

"So tell us about your "Internet Lover"?How is that working for you?Still single i assume"Carly asked.She can be quite a bitch.The tone of the sarcasm in her voice just cause my anger to grow.

"Well he doing great,thanks for asking Carly.And yea im still single,im thankful to at least have the option.Whats your excuse?"I mock back.I cant help the huge grin plastered across my face.Some of the girls begin to giggle at the fact im right.Carly is single,and always will be cause she is a push over.

"Thats none of your worries.Now we have been threw this dont call me carly.Its Miss.Reign to you."She pointed her finger at me.

"Whatever you say Carly"I look at the clock hanging on the wall.My session is over.I grab my skateboard and walk out of the room out to the sidewalk.I began to skate when my phone begans to ring.I answer my phone and see it was bryan who called.Bryan Jacob.My love,my everything.