Well... This is awkward!

This is them telling each other their deepest... Darkest... Secretest... Secrets. Im sleepy.
---
The Cryo Blood demon spent most of his day lounging around. After his little episode the others told him that he should relax, and that's what he did.

Killia was getting more and more bored as the hours past, he decided to go check on the only other one there, Christo.

The demon opened the door to Christo's room, "Hey, Chris-"

He cut himself off. Standing in front of him, Christo had his shirt removed. But the thing that caught Killia's eye was the pair of bright angel wings. Killia just stared, dumbfounded.

Christo put his shirt back on after finding it, and turned around. He screamed when he saw Killia standing there.

"H-how long have you been standing there?!" Christo started laughing, but it's that laugh that you do when you get scared.

Killia snapped out of his confused daze, "What?"

Christo gulped, "You saw.. didn't you?" He laughed again once Killia nodded, "Wehehell... I'll have you know that they aren't actually angel wings. I just have them to cause distractions for other demons." Christo laughed more.

Killia watched as Christo's horns fell on the ground. Again.

Christo stood up straight, he didn't seem to notice.

Killia mentally facepalmed.

Christo looked down, saw his horns on the ground and he casually picked them up, "Don't tell Seraphina."

And just then... "Don't tell me what?"

Christo screamed again, quickly putting his horns on. They were lopsided.

Seraphina grinned, "Did something happen?"

"NooooOOOO."

Killia looked at Seraphina, gave her a look that made her frown. But she left. When the female demon left, Killia approached Christo, "Why is an angel in the Netherworld?"

Christo sighed. He figured that it's no use to try and make more excuses.

Christo fell to his knees, lowering his head. "If you're going to do it... do it quickly."

Killia stared at Christo, confusedly. Then he remembered a conversation they had at dinner, about what they'd do if an angel was found in the Netherworld. Christo thinks that he's going to kill him.

Killia got down on his knees, and pulled the angel close, "I'm not going to kill you."

Christo flinched, but once the current situation registered, a blush spread across his face. His favourite demon was sparring his life at that moment. He was always afraid that once he found out, he'd hate Christo's guts.

Killia felt Christo's arms warp around him, the angel started shaking. Killia figured he started crying.

Killia looked at Christo, and let him go. Christo removed his glasses and wiped his eyes, "Thank you."

"You're thanking me?"

Christo sniffled, "I was so afraid of everyone finding out. And ever since I asked that one time I was terrified." Christo buried his face into Killia's chest, "Just... Thanks."

"Mr Lamington? Mr Laaaamington?"

"Ah, I'm sorry Flonne. I zoned out. Did you need something?"

"I'm a little scared to go to the Netherworld... I don't know what to expect. Especially since I'm an angel.."

The Seraph smiled at the young angel in training, "My advice is just expect the unexpected. Demons aren't like what you're told when it comes to angels."